• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Nevada Shooters Store - T-Shirts & Hoodies ON SALE NOW!

titanNV

NRA Endowment Member
Staff member
Administrator
Forum Supporter
Trading Post Subscriber
Feedback

My hoodie arrived today, 1 week from the day I ordered it.
It is warm (too warm for springtime in So. Nevada). Size wise, it runs pretty true to size, maybe even a little, just ever so slightly, large.
I'm impressed for the price ($7 more than the T Shirt).

oly29

Active member (5.56mm)
Forum Supporter
2019 Supporter
2020 Supporter
2021 Supporter
2022 Supporter
2023 Supporter
2024 Supporter
Trading Post Subscriber
Got my Nevada Shooters t shirt today. Liked it and ordered 2 more for both my sons.

IBMJunkman

Here over 2115 days
Forum Supporter
2019 Supporter
2020 Supporter
2021 Supporter
2022 Supporter
2023 Supporter
2024 Supporter
Trading Post Subscriber
OK, I will say it. 3XL does not cut it. Need 4XL and preferably 5XL.

Not everyone is an ex-Seal. :cartman:

titanNV

NRA Endowment Member
Staff member
Administrator
Forum Supporter
Trading Post Subscriber
OK, I will say it. 3XL does not cut it. Need 4XL and preferably 5XL.

Not everyone is an ex-Seal. :cartman:
Some of those shirts are made in 4 & 5XL. Will post up when they are added but be warned, they get expensive!!

IBMJunkman

Here over 2115 days
Forum Supporter
2019 Supporter
2020 Supporter
2021 Supporter
2022 Supporter
2023 Supporter
2024 Supporter
Trading Post Subscriber
Some of those shirts are made in 4 & 5XL. Will post up when they are added but be warned, they get expensive!!
No problem. Used to being financially discriminated against. :smile5:

oly29

Active member (5.56mm)
Forum Supporter
2019 Supporter
2020 Supporter
2021 Supporter
2022 Supporter
2023 Supporter
2024 Supporter
Trading Post Subscriber
Nevada Shooters shirts getting some press.

I hope my shirts get here before the youngest son flies up to Oregon, as this Sunday he will be going out on a clean up on Mt. Hood with his brother Reno911. I want him in the Nevada Shooters shirt to show pride for Nevada. The rest will be in Northwest Firearms shirts or Trashnoland shirts. Stewardship for the forest and the local shooting sites up in Oregon.

The camera crew, from Tread Lightly! will be at this event filming a video (flying in from Utah).It'd be cool to see a lot of NWFA Tees! I'm sure the video will be at least on the FB page and may go on their website. That means a lot of exposure!

oly29

Active member (5.56mm)
Forum Supporter
2019 Supporter
2020 Supporter
2021 Supporter
2022 Supporter
2023 Supporter
2024 Supporter
Trading Post Subscriber
Not sure what you did to get these out but the wife just texted me that they are here. Thanks. Will be washing one to give to the youngest son to wear for the clean up and the other will go to his brother. I hope there will be some picture of the group when the clean up is finished so I can post them.

titanNV

NRA Endowment Member
Staff member
Administrator
Forum Supporter
Trading Post Subscriber
Not sure what you did to get these out but the wife just texted me that they are here. Thanks. Will be washing one to give to the youngest son to wear for the clean up and the other will go to his brother. I hope there will be some picture of the group when the clean up is finished so I can post them.
Well that is great news! That's not bad for an order to be placed on a Friday evening (heading into weekend), printed and delivered on the following Thursday! Maybe the order I placed earlier this week will come in by Monday!

oly29

Active member (5.56mm)
Forum Supporter
2019 Supporter
2020 Supporter
2021 Supporter
2022 Supporter
2023 Supporter
2024 Supporter
Trading Post Subscriber
Well now for the bad news. The shirt I got was from my son and it was an Northwest Firearms shirt not the Nevada Shooters shirts I thought it was. So I will let my youngest son wear mine for the clean up in Oregon. I hope to post some pictures after the clean up.

titanNV

NRA Endowment Member
Staff member
Administrator
Forum Supporter
Trading Post Subscriber
Well now for the bad news. The shirt I got was from my son and it was an Northwest Firearms shirt not the Nevada Shooters shirts I thought it was. So I will let my youngest son wear mine for the clean up in Oregon. I hope to post some pictures after the clean up.
Oh that sucks. All of the orders so far have taken about 7-10 days.

Well-known member (45 ACP)
Forum Supporter
2019 Supporter
2020 Supporter
2021 Supporter
2022 Supporter
2023 Supporter
2024 Supporter
Trading Post Subscriber
Received our hoodies today, they look great !

titanNV

NRA Endowment Member
Staff member
Administrator
Forum Supporter
Trading Post Subscriber
Updated the forum store to include some $15 "Budget Buster" economy shirts, USA Made shirts in some cool colors, long sleeved shirts, hoodies, and a new design or two.