• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

New Frontier Amory -- My experiance

JimBianchi

Daddy
Forum Supporter
2022 Supporter
2023 Supporter
2024 Supporter
Trading Post Subscriber
I went in yesterday at 3:30p, I was helped immediately. My gunbroker transfer gun was promptly found, and my repaired rifle was brought out by Cliff and he did a few more adjustments for me and explained the new trigger operation in detail.

Paperwork was filled out and approved, I talked to half the employees there, a few even remembered my first name.

I was out in 45 minutes, would have been quicker but they were swamped. But I never felt ignored. Just helpful people, doing a great job.

I'll keep going back.

:thumbup1:

Quickdraw

"Ho'old on there"
Staff member
Forum Supporter
2019 Supporter
You know that is the way a business should be run, I know that is the way a business should be run. So why is it that so many other businesses don't have a clue and in fact seem to go out of their way to do exactly the opposite.

Brider

CPAs do it by the numbers
Staff member
Forum Supporter
You know that is the way a business should be run, I know that is the way a business should be run. So why is it that so many other businesses don't have a clue and in fact seem to go out of their way to do exactly the opposite.
I say the same thing over and over, it always surprises how many business are indifferent to their customers. Any good business takes care of their customers and in turn the customers come back and in doing so help the business grow. I choose to spend my money at places that get it. NFA is one of those and it has been good to see them grow from a closet to a good size shop and still maintain the customer service aspect.

Darth Vegas

I Like Guns...A Lot.
Forum Supporter
I was there about the same time yesterday as well picking up a purchase and an FFL transfer. Always great service!

Dr. Marneaus

Leave me alone.
Forum Supporter
2021 Supporter
2022 Supporter
2023 Supporter
2024 Supporter
Trading Post Subscriber
I had a precisely similar experience today. There was a bit of a wait because they were busy, but all employees were actively helping other customers, and not rushing or pressuring them, just as I'd want to be treated even if there was a line.

Picked up my transfer, background check took about 3 minutes, paid em and was on my way!

Komboloi

The Dude Abides
Forum Supporter
I've done transfers through NFA, and although it's a bit of a drive, they are my go-to LGS now. The customer service is so worth the drive. Knowledgable, experienced, and fast.

Two tips:

1. If you are buying a new weapon from an out-of-state vendor, email NFA with the particulars and give them a chance to match the price before asking them to do the transfer. Matter of courtesy. I email them (sales@newfrontierarmory.com) and get a fast response -- never more than a few hours, and usually much less. They understand that Nevada and Clark County sales taxes make it hard to compete on price sometimes, but at least give them the chance. If they can't meet the OTD price, they'll be happy for the transfer business, but do them the courtesy of asking if they can.

2. Don't call and ask if your incoming transfer has arrived. Their communications with customers (in my experience) is top notch. They answer the phone and respond to emails. But if you have an incoming transfer, trust them to let you know as soon as the weapon has arrived and been logged in. No need to call and ask about it.

We're lucky to have a LGS this good this close by.

WildManPiet

Active member (5.56mm)
Good first time experience with them.
A little while ago I put down some money for a Rem 700 SPS-AAC which is hard to find due to the xmark trigger recall.
I sent an inquiry over a week ago, they found one and got it here yesterday. Smooth transaction.

They are being pretty helpful on getting a particular can for it and offering to do some research on some specifics I was looking for and will get back to me with some firmer dates and numbers.

If they keep this up they have earned another long term customer.