New hours of operation at New Frontier Armory -- NOW OPEN 7 DAYS A WEEK!!

Guido

Vegas' Favorite Gun Store
Commercial Sponsor
New Frontier Armory is now OPEN 7 DAYS A WEEK from 10:00am to 6:00pm. If you haven’t been up here in the past few weeks, we promise you it’s even more worth the trip now that we have both stores combined and tripled the size of the retail store. There are tons of new products on the floor now, and more coming in daily. We’re proud to have the most diverse selection of firearms, ammunition, accessories, optics, survival gear, food rations, tactical gear, and clothing in the valley. See you all soon, and thanks for the great support over the last four years!!

mbogo

Bwana Mkubwa
Forum Supporter
Congratulations! It's a good thing you're 21 miles away and don't have anything I am currently looking for, otherwise I'd spend more money there than I aready have. :cheers2:

mbogo

SL05H

Active member (5.56mm)
Forum Supporter
Going to try to get up there sometime this week. The drive from Henderson can be a pain in the ass sometimes. Can't wait to see the new store.

SL05H

Active member (5.56mm)
Forum Supporter
Made it up there today, and the store looks great. I was helped within minutes and aside from browsing, was in and out faster than ever. Thank you again for the great service.

The only thing that I can suggest, is open a store in Henderson :)

Guido

Vegas' Favorite Gun Store
Commercial Sponsor
Thanks for the feedback. We're getting there and being open 7 days a week and adding more staff and space has let us get a lot more organized and efficient both in the front of the house and in the back. I'm sure it will show as you guys visit the store.

See you all soon!

JimBianchi

Daddy
Forum Supporter
2022 Supporter
2023 Supporter
2024 Supporter
Trading Post Subscriber
I was in this week also. Looks great!

You even had both types of ammo I was looking for.

Of course I got a coffee mug, that my daughter loves and now wants one of her own.

Looking forward spending more time and too much money there.

mudhauler

Looking forward spending more time and too much money there.
You too huh!I think I have paid for Cliff and Jen's daughter's first semester of college!Thank goodness I'm single,if I had a wife she would be chucking frying pans at me for spending her shoe money there!

Tophog

Biker Trailer Trash
Staff member
Forum Supporter
2019 Supporter
2020 Supporter
2021 Supporter
2022 Supporter
2023 Supporter
The only thing that I can suggest, is open a store in Henderson :)
BZZZZZZZZZZ!!!!!!!!! WRONG!

PAHRUMP! :thumbsup:

-

I went to NFA last week, 80 miles each way!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What's the drive from Henderson . . . maybe 20 sumpin' miles? :laugh:

SL05H

Active member (5.56mm)
Forum Supporter
BZZZZZZZZZZ!!!!!!!!! WRONG!

PAHRUMP! :thumbsup:

-

I went to NFA last week, 80 miles each way!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What's the drive from Henderson . . . maybe 20 sumpin' miles? :laugh:
OK, I won't complain after hearing that. It only took me about 20 minutes to get there this week.