• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

New Location?

AngryRed

Dumb Founded
Forum Supporter
2019 Supporter
2020 Supporter
2021 Supporter
2022 Supporter
2023 Supporter
2024 Supporter
Trading Post Subscriber
Hey guys, I was driving down Blue Diamond this weekend and saw a Precision Armory banner over the shop on Decatur saying Precision Armory Coming Soon. Did you guys buy out Tactical to Practical? Will you have two locations now? Only the one on Blue Diamond?

soundguy1

Member (9mm)
I stopped by the old shop near L.V. Blvd and they were already in the process of clearing out inventory to make moving easier to the new location. They have been letting customers in the "old" store know for a few weeks or longer now about the upcoming move.

Gullwing

Former Padawan Apprentice Now Master
Staff member
They bought the old Las Vegas Gun Range building a few weeks ago. I know it needed a lot of work to get it up to something respectable.

AngryRed

Dumb Founded
Forum Supporter
2019 Supporter
2020 Supporter
2021 Supporter
2022 Supporter
2023 Supporter
2024 Supporter
Trading Post Subscriber
Great news. I live in the area but sorry to say, wouldn't be caught dead in the old Tactical to Practical shop. New Precision Armory is a different story.

PrecisionArmory

Valued Member
Commercial Sponsor
Hello,

just seeing this sorry for the delay. We moved to the new location and the range just opened last week. It’s all brand new and digital touch screen and so on.

421C14FF-36A5-43E7-AF4A-C7CFC5E2B9EB.jpeg