• Chat feature is now enabled for ALL USERS!

New member from Henderson

Hello all! Technically I've apparently been registered for a while, but I'm just now getting around to posting. I guess my disgust over the election results in this state has prompted my introduction. Anyway, I'm a 14+ year Nevada resident originally from Michigan. I appreciate the content here and I'm always looking to learn more about firearms.

Hello all! Technically I've apparently been registered for a while, but I'm just now getting around to posting. I guess my disgust over the election results in this state has prompted my introduction. Anyway, I'm a 14+ year Nevada resident originally from Michigan. I appreciate the content here and I'm always looking to learn more about firearms.
Welcome aboard!

Welcome to a great group of like minded folks!

Where about in Michigan? My wife is from the little finger area.
The little finger area, I've never been that far north in the state though I'm sure that it's quite beautiful and serene. Originally from Detroit, one of our country's liberal meccas. I thought that I was clever escaping from there to here all those years ago, but Tuesday made it clear that the liberals have caught up to me yet again.