• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

NEW Thursday night Trapshooting PROMO #1 @ CCSC.

tdyoung58

Disobedience is the true foundation of liberty.
Forum Supporter
2019 Supporter
2020 Supporter
2021 Supporter
2022 Supporter
This was our last week shooting up here in Northern Nevada. Already have snow on top of Mount Rose (10,785')

GatorJim

Squib Saver
Forum Supporter
2019 Supporter
2020 Supporter
2021 Supporter
2022 Supporter
And if anyone out there can efficiently and consistently operate a pump shotgun, there's 5 oz. Of pure silver award...a pure silver 12 guage size shell... to the highest score in the doubles trap (using a pump shotgun) competition on the upcoming Sunday Calcutta.....

TexasJackKin

Breathng Free, at last
Forum Supporter
2019 Supporter
2020 Supporter
2021 Supporter
2022 Supporter
I fall for it every time...... When I see CCSC, I think Carson City (which would be local for me) only to find out the CC is Clark County...... In this part of Nevada CC= Carson City.....

GatorJim

Squib Saver
Forum Supporter
2019 Supporter
2020 Supporter
2021 Supporter
2022 Supporter
Last night for the promo.

Special addition for tonight:

"We are approaching week 4 of the special "Score Keep Thursday's" promo event. Thursday Oct 20th is the final event date leading into our Nevada State shoot. Shooting complex just approved my added bonus on top of the current prizes. $200 in cash, 1 oz silver coin, 10 boxes (flat) of shells on top of the 25,50,75 straight prizes. Thats over $700 in cash and prizes . This added bonus is call "Score keepers challenge". all the added money and prizes are donated by myself. Very simple, come out shoot 4 discounted round of trap next Thursday evening, highest score out of 4 rounds win's. And you need to beat the Score keeper
"

Any NS gunners up for a challenge?

Impact Guns, the original online gun store- guns, ammo, and accessories for low prices.