Newbie here in Sparks

Hello all, new to the forum. Only been living in the state for a little under a year. Escaped the shackles of communist california. I feel right at home in this state and it feels great to be surrounded by people in the community that share the same willingness to fight for our freedom.

Love pistols, i carry a S&W M&P 2.0 compact on most days. Love my AR's but AK's are my bread and butter. Hope to make it down to Vegas for an AK builders class with Jim Fuller at Rifle Dynamics.

DonTom

Obsessed Member
Forum Supporter
Hello all, new to the forum. Only been living in the state for a little under a year. Escaped the shackles of communist california. I feel right at home in this state and it feels great to be surrounded by people in the community that share the same willingness to fight for our freedom.
Welcome!

I think most of this forum membership is from CA. Which part are you from? I am from the west SF Bay Area.

I mainly live in Reno, but I am now at one of my other places in Auburn, CA. I plan on riding back to Reno tomorrow. I was going back today, but the weather is lousy today for such a ride on a motorcycle.

-Don- Auburn, CA

DonTom, I am from Oakland but have lived all over the east bay and was living in Tracy while commuting to Oakland while I was saving up to buy my house in Sparks. Glad i did. Rent is pretty high here now too.