• URGENT! Help STOP the UNCONSTITUTIONAL Red Flag Law AB291!
    CLICK HERE for details!

NFA engravings

Epic Milk

uber n00b
Forum Supporter
2019 Supporter
Just got a lower engraved. I called a few places, then remembered this post and was happy to give the work to a forum sponsor. Brian was very friendly and knocked it out while I waited. The engraving was done in the flare of the magwell. The letters are the correct size and depth, the lines are clean, and the alignment is perfect. Just the quality I want on a lower that I'm going to have forever. I'll definitely be back with more work in the future.

LVLaserEngraving

Custom Laser Stippling & Much More!
Commercial Sponsor
Just got a lower engraved. I called a few places, then remembered this post and was happy to give the work to a forum sponsor. Brian was very friendly and knocked it out while I waited. The engraving was done in the flare of the magwell. The letters are the correct size and depth, the lines are clean, and the alignment is perfect. Just the quality I want on a lower that I'm going to have forever. I'll definitely be back with more work in the future.

Thanks for the awesome review! GREATLY appreciated!

We're still running the Nevada Shooter's NFA special for $50 till further notice. Mention NV Shooters to pay only $50! NFA done while you wait!