NFA Stands by their products.

VegasExec

I know, I know, you've heard all the great things about New Frontier Amory. Why do we need one more? Sometimes, things just need to be said out loud. (Written in a public forum in this case.)

<<<<Looking at my Avatar to the left you can see my peashooter. It's one of those fancy-schmancy $499.00 complete uppers in 5.56mm that you can pick up at NFA. (Sitting in a PlumCrazy lower.) So, I'm about 1,500 rounds into this set up and I start having problems.

Nothing worse than a FTE. So, at first I'm thinking, I didn't clean it right or that the gas rings are not aligned correctly. I take action on those points only to have more of the same. Then I'm thinking, 'maybe I didn't lube my bolt well enough' and start running it wet. You can imagine my disappointment when It continues to FTE.

I take it straight from the range to NFA and start to recap my 'war story' with Cliff. It's busy as all get out, the armorer is out and Guido's got a crew working at the gun show at the South Point. But Cliff takes in my pea shooter and says we'll get it admitted into the ER and let you know. I left it there and took off to Salt Lake for the week. (Business.)

The following Friday evening I came directly from the Airport to NFA. Again, the shop was super busy and about 30 minutes before closing. Cliff sees me and between his current guests, makes sure that someone brings up my pea shooter, without even asking me why I was there. When a young man from the back brings it up to the counter, Cliff meets up with me and lets me know that I had a bad BCG in my set up. Yikes!! No worries, though, they replaced the BCG!! 'How much do I owe you guys, Cliff?' is my question.

Cliff gives me a smug look and says, 'a hand shake and accept our apology for the bad gear.' Wow! I'm totally impressed. I was already sold on NFA, but this is just more icing on the cake.

I had my pea shooter on the range yesterday and cycled through 200 rounds flawlessly! Thank you NFA!!

Cliff, you are an asset to your shop! Keep up the great work!

Any retailer can get a bad batch of products. Most can direct you back to the manufacturer and pass the buck. Few will step up and make the replacement and deal with the manufacturer on the back end and keep the guest completely happy. I'm completely happy. NFA has superior guest service skills and exemplary employees.

Guido, it would be cool to see some faces with names of your staff, including those you keep locked up in the back i.e. your armorer(s) pencil pusher(s), on the NFA website.

Sincerely,

Sean

P.S. If my wife asks, I was not there this weekend shopping again. :)

Guido

Vegas' Favorite Gun Store
Commercial Sponsor
Thanks!

Thanks for the feedback, we also appreciate it good or bad so we can stay on track!!

As for the pictures, I do plan on doing something really soon with some bio's on the website and facebook so stay tuned!

I know, I know, you've heard all the great things about New Frontier Amory. Why do we need one more? Sometimes, things just need to be said out loud. (Written in a public forum in this case.)

<<<<Looking at my Avatar to the left you can see my peashooter. It's one of those fancy-schmancy $499.00 complete uppers in 5.56mm that you can pick up at NFA. (Sitting in a PlumCrazy lower.) So, I'm about 1,500 rounds into this set up and I start having problems.

Nothing worse than a FTE. So, at first I'm thinking, I didn't clean it right or that the gas rings are not aligned correctly. I take action on those points only to have more of the same. Then I'm thinking, 'maybe I didn't lube my bolt well enough' and start running it wet. You can imagine my disappointment when It continues to FTE.

I take it straight from the range to NFA and start to recap my 'war story' with Cliff. It's busy as all get out, the armorer is out and Guido's got a crew working at the gun show at the South Point. But Cliff takes in my pea shooter and says we'll get it admitted into the ER and let you know. I left it there and took off to Salt Lake for the week. (Business.)

The following Friday evening I came directly from the Airport to NFA. Again, the shop was super busy and about 30 minutes before closing. Cliff sees me and between his current guests, makes sure that someone brings up my pea shooter, without even asking me why I was there. When a young man from the back brings it up to the counter, Cliff meets up with me and lets me know that I had a bad BCG in my set up. Yikes!! No worries, though, they replaced the BCG!! 'How much do I owe you guys, Cliff?' is my question.

Cliff gives me a smug look and says, 'a hand shake and accept our apology for the bad gear.' Wow! I'm totally impressed. I was already sold on NFA, but this is just more icing on the cake.

I had my pea shooter on the range yesterday and cycled through 200 rounds flawlessly! Thank you NFA!!

Cliff, you are an asset to your shop! Keep up the great work!

Any retailer can get a bad batch of products. Most can direct you back to the manufacturer and pass the buck. Few will step up and make the replacement and deal with the manufacturer on the back end and keep the guest completely happy. I'm completely happy. NFA has superior guest service skills and exemplary employees.

Guido, it would be cool to see some faces with names of your staff, including those you keep locked up in the back i.e. your armorer(s) pencil pusher(s), on the NFA website.

Sincerely,

Sean

P.S. If my wife asks, I was not there this weekend shopping again. :)

steve

Well-known member (45 ACP)
Cliff is really a great guy. I have watched him juggle customers and make sure everyone gets helped.

castanagajt

Obsessed Member
Forum Supporter
I had a problem with one of the brownells magazines I bought some time back. out of 3, one just didnt want to accept a magpul ranger plate as the rest of them. Guido, replaced it with one of his brownells magazines from his display so I can have one. I love this place. I have no doubt in my mind i can expect the same courtesy from each employee there.

Tinfoil Hat

Ya know... it's threads like this that keep me spending money with NFA even from up here. I know darn good and well that if something went wrong, Guido would back me up.

NFA is on the list of like... four things I really miss from Las Vegas.

Saethwyr

Member (9mm)
Forum Supporter
2023 Supporter
I stopped in last weekend - very busy, yet a young lady behind the counter was happry to help me with some questions - when I decide what I want, I'll go back there to get it.

Class place.

Quickdraw

"Ho'old on there"
Staff member
Forum Supporter
2019 Supporter
They are the only place I go for everything. I may do research on the web but when it comes time to buy I just take the information of what I want to NFA and tell them to order it. Sometimes I don't even leave the sofa, just Email the info and tell them to order for me. Man am I spoiled.