• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

No more gallery of guns?

WildManPiet

Active member (5.56mm)
I do a fair amount of window shopping over on gallery of guns and I used to see NFA listed when getting quotes. I noticed today that New Frontier isn't listed anymore. Did you folks part ways?

SL05H

Active member (5.56mm)
Forum Supporter
I'm curious about this as well. I use this quite often too and it's been down for a few days now.

SL05H

Active member (5.56mm)
Forum Supporter
The website works fine, but New Frontier is no longer listed as a dealer. Also the link off of the NFA website for Gallery of Guns does not work.

SL05H

Active member (5.56mm)
Forum Supporter
So their website and Gun Genie are still not working right... I wonder if they are aware of this.

Gullwing

Former Padawan Apprentice Now Master
Staff member
Yep I see you folks again, but I swear you folks were not coming up for a while when I did the "instant quote" selection.
I didn't check the NFA website, but gallery of guns did not list NFA for over a week. NFA is usually the first one listed, but the last week it was 2nd A.

SL05H

Active member (5.56mm)
Forum Supporter
It's working for me now, but it still wasn't when I posted that message yesterday. It was definitely down for a while.