• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

NV Shooters 10th Anniversary Commemorative Lower SALE!

Guido

Vegas' Favorite Gun Store
Commercial Sponsor
I ordered on June 7.
Any idea when they will be ready?
I am overly anxious.

If your order number is 180622 or below, they are already made and at the anodizer so they should be back within 7-14 days or sooner depending on how fast they turn them around to us (out of our control).

If your order number is 180623 or higher they will be made again next week and sent with that weeks pallet to the anodizer, and so on and so forth. :)

requiem

Ain't nobody got time for that!
Staff member
Lead Bouncer
Founding Member
If your order number is 180622 or below, they are already made and at the anodizer so they should be back within 7-14 days or sooner depending on how fast they turn them around to us (out of our control).

If your order number is 180623 or higher they will be made again next week and sent with that weeks pallet to the anodizer, and so on and so forth. :)
oh yeah! looking forward to finally getting a 9mm build going.

to all the slackers here, this is a great deal we got here with a premier supplier. don't miss out.

hottyson

Lurker (.22LR)

Awesome! Thanks for the update. You guys already said there was a 3 to 4 week lead time so thanks for answering my impatient premature nags. That is so nice that they are on schedule and that you guys are extra courteous to answer my question even though I am asking so early. Top notch service and an unbeatable price. Thank you so much!

titanNV

NRA Endowment Member
Staff member
Administrator
Forum Supporter
Trading Post Subscriber
What else would be needed to complete a build? Ar 15 / MP5 ?
These are stripped lowers, so you would need the lower build kit, an upper (or what is known as a rifle kit); as well as a magazine and whatever sights or optics you want to run on the upper.

Bought the MP5 lower. Hope New Frontier can sell me a complete pistol lower.

Will these take any 9mm AR upper? Barrel shorter than 16" of course.

jfrey123

I aim to misbehave...
Staff member
Forum Supporter
2019 Supporter
2020 Supporter
2021 Supporter
2022 Supporter
2023 Supporter
2024 Supporter
Trading Post Subscriber
Did ya order one?

Man I can't wait! Not sure what I'm gonna build yet, besides AR9.
I can’t justify another BB lower from them, already got one lol

Guido

Vegas' Favorite Gun Store
Commercial Sponsor
Would I be able to order a complete C5 lower with the NVS markings and special serial number?
You would order the lower stripped and then you can either add the other parts into your cart now, or buy them when you pick the lower up at the store. We offer assembly service online and in store.