• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

NV Shooters 10th Anniversary Commemorative Lower SALE!

Px4Shooter

Well-known member (45 ACP)
Anyone having issues with the site?

pick up is not an option and there is no comment field before entering the credit card.

Eta- definitely not mobile friendly. Logged in and out and then local pick appeared.

No place to put my serial number request. Guess I will email them and see if they can add it.

Advice ----only use a computer.

Last edited:

titanNV

NRA Endowment Member
Staff member
Administrator
Forum Supporter
Trading Post Subscriber
Assuming you are referring to NFA's site.

I used a PC. Can't address the process with mobile browser, but with the PC the orders were pretty easy to place. Now paying the credit card, that might be a different story!

Tophog

Biker Trailer Trash
Staff member
Forum Supporter
2019 Supporter
2020 Supporter
2021 Supporter
2022 Supporter
2023 Supporter
Ordered a couple today. I didn't see a place to request serial #s.

An email to NFA, and 10 minutes later I got a reply that the #s were available and had been updated on the order.

Way to go, NFA! Great follow up!

Last edited:

Guido

Vegas' Favorite Gun Store
Commercial Sponsor
There is a field called "Customer Notes" where you can (and many of you have) put your serial number choices and local pickup is an option when I check on mobile or web. Sorry if you're having some issues, but we can't replicate it.

If for some reason you can't find the notes section just email us with your order number and requested serial numbers and we'll get it updated ASAP for you!

On the website, it says that at least one number must be included in the serial. Do the numbers in NVS10- mean that the last 6 characters can be all letters?

titanNV

NRA Endowment Member
Staff member
Administrator
Forum Supporter
Trading Post Subscriber
ALL lowers will start with “NVS10-” and you can add up to 6 characters after that. You MUST use at least one number.

ALL lowers will start with “NVS10-” and you can add up to 6 characters after that. You MUST use at least one number.
Well sure, I read that. Just wanted to make sure that WE have to use a number, since there will already be a number in the serial.

Edit: Strange, my e-mail notification shows that you typed some additional text, but on the site it just shows the copy/paste from the website.

gundamit

Super Duper Noob
Forum Supporter
2019 Supporter
2020 Supporter
2021 Supporter
2022 Supporter
Just orderd the c10 on my mobile. Was thinking a 260 remington........ cant wait till i get notification for pick up:eek:

stitch702

Recovering Gunaholic
Forum Supporter
Damn...I was just going to post in the “I’m so done with....” thread because I was proud to say I didn’t give in to the temptation of picking these up.....and now you extend the sale......up until my birthday?!? This must be a sign

titanNV

NRA Endowment Member
Staff member
Administrator
Forum Supporter
Trading Post Subscriber
With ARs being as historically inexpensive these days, it is good to have a few builds on hand or at least ready to build should the situation arise!

If your order number is 180622 or below, they are already made and at the anodizer so they should be back within 7-14 days or sooner depending on how fast they turn them around to us (out of our control).

If your order number is 180623 or higher they will be made again next week and sent with that weeks pallet to the anodizer, and so on and so forth. :)
Oh man I'm 621. I can't stand this wait LOL

gundamit

Super Duper Noob
Forum Supporter
2019 Supporter
2020 Supporter
2021 Supporter
2022 Supporter
Pffft my order is 181746 , but with the sale extended i might as well buy another since ill be waiting lol

4x4Brit

Well-known member (45 ACP)
Forum Supporter
2023 Supporter
If your order number is 180622 or below, they are already made and at the anodizer so they should be back within 7-14 days or sooner depending on how fast they turn them around to us (out of our control).

If your order number is 180623 or higher they will be made again next week and sent with that weeks pallet to the anodizer, and so on and so forth. :)
Any chance the initial run will be back before the weekend?

Cheers.