• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Official AK Picture Thread!

Slug

Got AK? Post'em up.

I just bought mine earlier all tacticooled out, but I am going to get a nice wood stock set and keep it old school. :coolgleamA:

requiem

Ain't nobody got time for that!
Staff member
Administrator
Founding Member
Wise Ass
here's is my pre-obama purchase. it's an amazing rifle.

EriccCartmann

Had a Maadi and WASR-10, but both of those are long gone. Now I only have 2 left, and Arsenal and a Lancaster.

Arsenal SLR-101S with Milled Receiver and Lancaster Russian Red. The milled receiver of the Arsenal is a thing of beauty.

Arsenal up close

I am quite impressed with the Lancaster. It is built from a Romy kit like the WASR but this weapon is much more refined. Parts are park'd and gun koted for a beautiful finish. This Weapon is nothing like a WASR, sights are straight, no sloppy mag well, no ugly cheap balsa wood for furniture, and G2 Tapco trigger is sweet. I am going to have to get a G2 trigger for my Arsenal now.

EriccCartmann

How much do the Arsenals cost?
Milled Arsenals are not made anymore. On Gunbroker before Obama, they were going for about $1000 or so. Now they are going for up to $2000!!!!

This one is basically a SA-M7 but with a permantly attached muzzle break and no bayonet lug. It was made during the Evil Ban of 1994-2004. Hence the reason it does not have those good features. After the ban, Arsenal just swapped out the thumb-hole stock for a pistol grip, regular stock and opened up the magwell to accept high-cap mags.

I paid $670 OTD for this one back about 2 years ago as is seen in the pic, also came with 2 Bulgarian Waffle mags. I thought I paid too much, but I was set on a Milled Receiver and it was there in front of me with those puppy dog eyes begging me to take it home.. so I did.

Gabe Suarez

A typical Suarez International Kalashnikov Rifle Gunfighting Class. So many AKs that ravens stay at least 100 miles away.:devil:

guitarguy

My SIA AK

My first AK. And it's a LOCAL - that's right Northern NV has a real deal local builder that puts together some sweet rifles.

S.I.A. out of Gardnerville, NV - Special Interest Arms
Built on a Elk River receiver. Galil style handguard, saw grip, and sidfolding stock. 7.62x39 of course.

My Russian milled Type 3 AK's

The light fixed stock T-3. The receiver stub on this one was dated 1954.

The under folder T-3.

The dark fixed stock T-3. It has a T-2 top cover.

CAB

Last edited:

Who Dat

I have 2

I got my WASR for $380 at the fun show n my Arsenal Saiga for $500 from K-var. The Rommy needed a lil tweaking to get to shoot on target but it's all straight now n shoots really nice. The Arsenal is perfect in every way right out of the box and shoots like a dream. It's the nicest rifle I've ever shot and I wouldn't sell it for a $1000 bucks right now.

HA-Y-N 702

I got my WASR for $380 at the fun show n my Arsenal Saiga for $500 from K-var. The Rommy needed a lil tweaking to get to shoot on target but it's all straight now n shoots really nice. The Arsenal is perfect in every way right out of the box and shoots like a dream. It's the nicest rifle I've ever shot and I wouldn't sell it for a $1000 bucks right now.
Post dem pics!

My 1974 Izhmash AKMS and 1971 Izhmash AKM

Here are my forced matched 1974 Izhmash AKMS and all matching 1971 Izhmash AKM. NDS-1 receivers, Arsenal FCG's, AK Builder, muzzle break's, gas piston's, and rivets.

1974 Izhmash AKMS

1971 Izhmash AKM

CAB

Jim Fuller

Rifle Dynamics 07FFL/SOT
CAB
What's up with all the 175.00 Chinese guns
Don't you know you can't hit anything with those
The Safetys suck
The sights suck
It's unergonomic
It's the enemys gun

At least that's what everybody tells me :001_rolleyes:

wordcraft

My small collection:

Romanian PSL-54C, Saiga 308-1, Chinese AKS-47, and I.O. Inc. AK-47C

Last edited by a moderator:
$175.00 Chinese guns

CAB
What's up with all the 175.00 Chinese guns
Don't you know you can't hit anything with those
The Safetys suck
The sights suck
It's unergonomic
It's the enemys gun

At least that's what everybody tells me :001_rolleyes:
I'am cheap. Who would spend $2,500.00 on anything but an AR......

CAB

Last edited: