• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Official AK Picture Thread!

Enoc

Time to put some life back into this thread...

My favorite AK, and one of the few rifles that I'll never sell.

Bulleteater

Big Stick policy
Forum Supporter
Time to put some life back into this thread...

My favorite AK, and one of the few rifles that I'll never sell.

Ruskies would say: Вы старой школы

Hey where's the stipple work???

Enoc

Thanks for your help buddy!

Yep, it was an old Romy kit I had laying in the garage for years... No G on the front sight post. :D
I'm almost done with another one just like it... Accept I'm going to refinish it and refinish the wood in a Russian red color. It will be beautiful.

Ruskies would say: Вы старой школы

Hey where's the stipple work???
Haha, not on my traditional guns. I love the look of old AKs.

Enoc

Just finished it today. :) "Aint she Purdy Pa?"

Stared life as a Romy G kit, got a NDS receiver, slapped it all together, went with black semi gloss and then refinished the wood in "Russian red"(with help from Cas). The picture doesn't do a justice.

castanagajt

Obsessed Member
Forum Supporter

Stared life as a Romy G kit, got a NDS receiver, slapped it all together, went with black semi gloss and then refinished the wood in "Russian red"(with help from Cas). The picture doesn't do a justice.

Thank you for the plug, man. It sure purty, Enoc. Everyone at the shop wanted you to finish those two parts kits and turn them to gems, you work hard for them and threw in the time.

The two rifles will be stagnant in Nevadas shooters so I shared these two rifles and saying these are not mine on facebook, without giving any information of yours. I figure these two gems deserves its recognition to the facebook world. So far, it is creating a positive stir. Including, Chambers Custom Pistols.

Bulleteater

Big Stick policy
Forum Supporter

Beautiful work on that wood!

The classic ComBloc look has its place, although every AK that I will acquire from here on will always get an upgraded pistol grip w/ modern ergos. I hate those broomstick handles.

Tys 4x4

[]-o-[]
Forum Supporter
Went out yesterday for the first time in months.

Fiances first time shooting my AK. She was having a hard time with it because she's so small lol. By the time we were done, she had improved her form quite a bit.

Thought everyone would enjoy this though lol

All the shells were there when we arrived, took them back out with us. I was bummed to see someone else had been there.

Bulleteater

Big Stick policy
Forum Supporter
Went out yesterday for the first time in months.

Fiances first time shooting my AK. She was having a hard time with it because she's so small lol. By the time we were done, she had improved her form quite a bit.

Thought everyone would enjoy this though lol

All the shells were there when we arrived, took them back out with us. I was bummed to see someone else had been there.
Proper mount is EVERYTHING. Try to square up her shoulders and move the buttstock away from her shoulder joint and into her *shoulder pocket* like this guy is doing...

Proper mount is EVERYTHING. Try to square up her shoulders and move the buttstock away from her shoulder joint and into her *shoulder pocket* like this guy is doing...

Aye. I see a ton of videos with girls leaning way the hell back shooting. Gotta get some strength into that shoulder

Tys 4x4

[]-o-[]
Forum Supporter

I know, trust me I kept telling her lol. Like I said she had it down pretty good by the time we were finished.

Bulleteater

Big Stick policy
Forum Supporter
Cuchi Tunnels and AKs in Vietnam

At 2:20, check out how FAST the guy loads the mag (springs must be REALLY loose), then he squirts some kinda lube into it. I think it's sweet chili sauce...ha ha! I guess they've turned the Viet Cong Guerilla Fighter Manuel into a living museum. I'd like to go see this place.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/DUuttRx9LfQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Tys 4x4

[]-o-[]
Forum Supporter
At 2:20, check out how FAST the guy loads the mag (springs must be REALLY loose), then he squirts some kinda lube into it. I think it's sweet chili sauce...ha ha! I guess they've turned the Viet Cong Guerilla Fighter Manuel into a living museum. I'd like to go see this place.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/DUuttRx9LfQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
That is nuts. Would be very cool to see. Although I don't think I could do the tunnel thing. lol

Crazy how fast he loads that mag. I dread filling up my 40 rounders haha

bigfoot

Obsessed Member
Here's my SA-M5. Arsenal milled receiver 5.56 Ak. I debated on selling it, but I'm not ready to let it go yet. I've always wanted an AK but prices on ammo are forcing me.