• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Official AK Picture Thread!

benelliwang

uber Member
Forum Supporter
Bulgarian SA-93, Rifle Dynamics Saiga, Bulgarian AK-74, A WASR with wood folding stock, Saiga 12, & a Chinese SKS

A Draco and a PAP

VegasAR15

a cleansing of the wicked
Forum Supporter
My three new in box Yugo M92 pistols. Two of them are sequentially numbered, the third has a folding stock and a tax stamp in its future.

WrathChild

M1 Carbine Fiend
More details, please. What material did you use to make the red dots on that rear sight? :popcorn:
testor's model paint (little enamel bottles you can get at hobby people etc.) and an empty white-out pen i had lying around. a broken (cut) tooth pick also works. get any color you like, i use orange.

WrathChild

M1 Carbine Fiend
^^not letting me edit, wierd.
anyway shake the enamel good and use the cap to apply it to the white-out pen/toothpick. if you dip it in the bottle it gets messy fast. it always takes me multiple tries to get the dots to my liking. just have some thinner & patience handy. enjoy

Bulleteater

Big Stick policy
Forum Supporter
Tribute to Mikhail Kalashnikov and the AK-47

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/IndgJBheS5s" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Ed1963

Pro Constitution
here is a Maadi I own has factory 54 cartouche on underside of receiver
imported 1993 by ACC/INTERAC
RPM 20in original barrel very nice shooter and can handle thumb bump fire n/p lol
still has the ugly thumb hole stock they put on that's ok for my reach

Bulleteater

Big Stick policy
Forum Supporter
C39 Tactical with....ambi charging handle??? Increased chances of hanging up on your gear, increased width of gun, and more pain when you throw the gun over your back on transitions.

I think I'll pass.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/Oo8V-dfBanE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>)