• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Official AK Picture Thread!

How do you like that magwell thing?

Love it.

It works. Makes reloads faster. One of the downsides of the AK vs AR design is that mag reloads are not as intuitive and quick. The Krebs Speedload Magwell makes reloads almost as quick and intuitive as an AR.

The Krebs mag release also works better/faster than the standard AK mag release.

gixxer760

Domestic Terrorist aka pa
Forum Supporter
2019 Supporter
2020 Supporter
Need to get a solo pic but my recent aquisition. Aresenal 107 with a few mods. Will be replacing the SRVV side folder with a manticore since the SRVV is 5.5 and was "modified" to work with a 4.5mm pin......

DeanD

Summerlin
Forum Supporter
2019 Supporter
Couple of Russians I built several years ago, the rifle is 1954 all matching numbers on an inport markings sanitized Bulgarian receiver. The folder was built with NOS Russian virgin spare parts. Sold the under folder several years ago, still have the wood stocked rifle and have never fired it since it was blued. The book is autographed by Mikhail Kalashnikov and was a gift to me from his daughter Elena. She told me that was the only autographed copy she had brought to the United States. There is now an English language version as well, I have that but it is of course not autographed as he passed away in 2013.

inhiliator5000

Avtomat Kalashnikov
Need to get a solo pic but my recent aquisition. Aresenal 107 with a few mods. Will be replacing the SRVV side folder with a manticore since the SRVV is 5.5 and was "modified" to work with a 4.5mm pin......

Did you ever find a manticore folder? Ive been trying to track one down with no luck