• Chat feature is now enabled for ALL USERS!

Official AR-15 Picture Thread!

tbugher62

7.5 Shorty pistol (on top)
Colt Commando 11.5 inch SBR (middle)
Fn Fal Para 308 ,35 year's old (bottom)

requiem

Ain't nobody got time for that!
Staff member
Administrator
Thanks man! It's the 16.5 inch with a ballistic advantage 17.7 Hanson profile barrel
i went with an 18" BA barrel in wylde chambering. It's heavy - that's for sure, but is balls accurate. I put this puppy together over the course of about 5 months.

Noveske lower
CMC trigger
SLR rail
SLR muzzle device
Vortex viper 1-4 on an ADM mount

I found it to be very front heavy, so i spent the coin and went with a UBR stock. Now the rifle is very well balanced and despite its size, handles very fast. The CMC trigger is truly perfection in my book

I use this rifle for 3 gun competitions, but given its capabalities, I am going to put a bipod on it and use it as a DMR as well.

Only other mods i want to make to it is the addition of a raptor charging handle.

MrTuna

Former Moderator
i went with an 18" BA barrel in wylde chambering. It's heavy - that's for sure, but is balls accurate. I put this puppy together over the course of about 5 months.

Noveske lower
CMC trigger
SLR rail
SLR muzzle device

I found it to be very front heavy, so i spent the coin and went with a UBR stock. Now the rifle is very well balanced and despite its size, handles very fast. The CMC trigger is truly perfection in my book

I use this rifle for 3 gun competitions, but given its capabalities, I am going to put a bipod on it and use it as a DMR as well.

Only other mods i want to make to it is the addition of a raptor charging handle.

Nice build Req! I am starting to buy parts for a similar build. I just bought a Wilson Combat Match Grade Barrel, 5.56 NATO, SPR, 18", 1-7 Twist, Stainless. It's designed for a rifle length gas system. What size hand guard can I put on it?

Sent from my bunker in the desert using Tapatalk

MrTuna

Former Moderator

Noveske lower
CMC trigger
SLR rail
SLR muzzle device

Only other mods i want to make to it is the addition of a raptor charging.

Nice build Req! I am starting to buy parts for a similar build. I just bought a Wilson Combat Match Grade Barrel, 5.56 NATO, SPR, 18", 1-7 Twist, Stainless. It's designed for a rifle length gas system. What size hand guard can I put on it?

requiem

Ain't nobody got time for that!
Staff member
Administrator

i think it's a 16", but could be a 16.5". dont remember exactly.

MrTuna

Former Moderator
i think it's a 16", but could be a 16.5". dont remember exactly.

Thanks! I have been looking at billet uppers and lowers. I love the Wilson Combat and Mega Arms. NFAs are probably just as good and much cheaper.