• Chat feature is now enabled for ALL USERS!

Official AR-15 Picture Thread!

requiem

Ain't nobody got time for that!
Staff member
Administrator
are u using the standard MOE grips on the builds? I am finding more and more that they're not as comfortable as they used to be.

Facejackets

Low Speed High Drag

Just built this rifle. It's half budget, half not.

Some of the stuff I've gotten through work for free, some as gifts. I have about $600 into this gun but it's got some good parts. The worst part of this is the glass and the mount. I actually kind of dig the optic, I just don't know how well it's going to last. It's a Primary Arms 4-16x44.

I'll sight it in at work this week and try to stretch its legs on Memorial Day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Obviously I'm not as good a photographer as some of you and I haven't decided what this is going to become yet. So far is a noveske gen 3 lower, noveske parts kit, giessele S3G trigger, Vltor A5 buffer system, Suregrip, and magpul STR stock.

okdonk

Obsessed Member
Forum Supporter
Obviously I'm not as good a photographer as some of you and I haven't decided what this is going to become yet. So far is a noveske gen 3 lower, noveske parts kit, giessele S3G trigger, Vltor A5 buffer system, Suregrip, and magpul STR stock.

Good or bad pics won't matter. As long as you are enjoying and happy with your own build, specially you got all the good parts there.

Terrible pictures, terrible pistol grip, lol. Nice lower though obviously. Interested to see how the stock is.