Official NV Shooters 10th Anniversary Commemorative Lower Build Thread!

titanNV

NRA Endowment Member
Administrator
Forum Supporter
Show off your "Battle Born" builds!!

Anyone build theirs up yet?

I haven't picked mine up yet, but hope to this weekend and get a build or two going.

stitch702

Recovering Gunaholic
Forum Supporter
Anybody want to trade a New Frontier Armory "Jordi" Lower with the Ram and horns logo for your "Battle-born" lower? I figured I'd post here where it would get more attention from you guys before I post in the WTT section.

Specs on the build 4x4 and yoko?

Great looking pistols
Thanks. Here's mine:

NFA C5 matching upper, standard with no LRBHO
NFA 5" MLOK rail
Ballistic Advantage 5.5" barrel 1/2-36 w/ KAK Slimline Flash Can
Spinta Precision BCG
BCM Mod4B charging handle
Daniel Defense fixed sights

The lower has a Colt LPK with an LMT milspec trigger
Magpul MOE pistol grip
Kaw Valley 7.5oz extended 9mm buffer (no spacer required)
Kaw Valley 9mm extra power buffer spring
SBA3 Brace

That about covers it. First 100 115gr rounds I shot had some feed issues, around 1 in 6 or 7, but were my reloads. Next 100 115gr rounds were factory Federal Brass with only one feed malfunction. I plan on chrono'ing the factory rounds to replicate them in my loading. Also shot some 147gr HST's that I loaded and those were flawless. These 9mm AR's are a lot of fun, I would encourage everyone to build one. Cheaper to shoot than your 223 guns and perfect for not killing your steel close in like 223 would. I zero'd at 25 yards and most of my shooting has been at that distance or closer.

Cheers.

yoko

uber n00b
Specs on the build 4x4 and yoko?
NFA C5 Billet Lower
Strike Industries Enhanced LPK
JMT Saber Trigger
KNS Anti-Rotation pins
Ergo Enhanced Suregrip
Dead Foot Arms Modified Cycle System 9mm
SB Tactical SBA3 Brace

NFA C5 Upper
Rainier Arms Ultramatch 9mm 7" painted black
A2 9mm Flash Hider
Generic M-Lok Handguard
UTG Handstop Keymod filed to fit the M-Lok slot
Radian Weapons Raptor Charging Handle
Troy Industries Folding Sights
Aimpoint PRO

Last edited:

gundamit

Super Duper Noob
Forum Supporter
Thanks for the specs, always interesting to see what parts everyone runs an how they look put together for my own reference.

4x4 how has that spinta been running so far i was looking into them as well as the faxon one.
I used my own reloads (hp 38 with 124 xtp)when i first ran mine an it ran flawless. Then tried factory off the shelf stuff an ran just as well. Might want to look into the spring/buffer if it continues.

Yoko that deadfoot folder is pure sexy and i might try the aim point pro

Awesome builds

4x4 how has that spinta been running so far i was looking into them as well as the faxon one.
I used my own reloads (hp 38 with 124 xtp)when i first ran mine an it ran flawless. Then tried factory off the shelf stuff an ran just as well. Might want to look into the spring/buffer if it continues.
The Spinta BCG has been good so far. Ran factory ammo the last 200 rounds with no issues.