Once fired .45 Colt brass for free

tuolumnejim

Very Active Member
Forum Supporter
That's right you heard it here first. :ROFLMAO: Pickup is free in beautiful downtown Stagecoach, if you want it shipped its on your dime.

TexasJackKin

Breathng Free, at last
Forum Supporter
2019 Supporter
I gave my .45 Colt (Ruger) to my son, but I still reload for him. The nice thing about revolvers is, that you don't lose much brass! It would be nice to load in larger batches, so I don't have to change over, just to do a small run. But, then I'm retired, what else do I have to do? ;)

NYECOGunsmith

Obsessed Member
Staff member
Forum Supporter
2019 Supporter
I gave my .45 Colt (Ruger) to my son, but I still reload for him. The nice thing about revolvers is, that you don't lose much brass! It would be nice to load in larger batches, so I don't have to change over, just to do a small run. But, then I'm retired, what else do I have to do? ;)
Set up a home machine shop and go to making chips and swarf, thats what I did. I have high hopes of actually figuring out how to use the lathe, mill, et al some day soon!

TexasJackKin

Breathng Free, at last
Forum Supporter
2019 Supporter
Set up a home machine shop and go to making chips and swarf, thats what I did. I have high hopes of actually figuring out how to use the lathe, mill, et al some day soon!
As always, great advice, and has been in my plans, but after selling everything in California, the state and feds, got my income mixed up with Warren Buffet's, and wanted their slice of my success. Could have bought another house, with what they thought they had coming! As a result, that's on indefinite hold!

NYECOGunsmith

Obsessed Member
Staff member
Forum Supporter
2019 Supporter
Ahh, see, you should have followed my lead, sold everything in CA, put it all in cash and diamonds, changed your name and identity completely and moved to another state! NO stupid CA taxes that way!

TexasJackKin

Breathng Free, at last
Forum Supporter
2019 Supporter
Ahh, see, you should have followed my lead, sold everything in CA, put it all in cash and diamonds, changed your name and identity completely and moved to another state! NO stupid CA taxes that way!
Well, I did everything except the name and identity change......