Picked up another G43

Clockwork

Obsessed Member
I absolutely love this gun and I am so glad that Glock FINALLY made a single stack. I sold one of my other ones to Paulie a few weeks ago and I regretted (went to a nice guy) it so I bought it’s replacement.

Well I picked another one up from Ventura Munitions brand new in box was 487$ and only took me 8 minutes to walk out of the store with it, so damn surprised at how fast it is with a CCW now. I’ve only ever bought a gun from a store once and that was my first one 10 years ago.

Teresa

uber Member
80% G43, ur thoughts

Apparently there is going to be an 80% lower frame for G43 coming out in the near future, as current G43 owners, ur thoughts?

Really?!! I honestly didn’t think of that hahaha damnit

I’ll check it out and see how much it costs
If you buy a single year, you get a coupon upon renewal.

If you buy a multi-year membership, you get it immediately.

I bought a lifetime, they send me a coupon every year.

Coupon gets you Blue Label guns and most LE dealer stores sell to GSSF at Blue Label prices.

Membership runs $25-$35 per year, or $350 for a lifetime. Family, military, and LE discounts as well.

dsmacey

Forum Supporter
If you buy a single year, you get a coupon upon renewal.

If you buy a multi-year membership, you get it immediately.

I bought a lifetime, they send me a coupon every year.

Coupon gets you Blue Label guns and most LE dealer stores sell to GSSF at Blue Label prices.

Membership runs $25-$35 per year, or $350 for a lifetime. Family, military, and LE discounts as well.
$60 for a two year membership, and as stated you get a coupon right away when they send you your membership card. And you get one at in a year for the second year.

It is a good deal, more than pays for itself with the one coupon a year.

I just wish we had some GSSF events here in town.

Glocksterpaulie

The Perfectionist
Forum Supporter
Lot of companies are doing laser texture now. Simple and cheaper than most hand stipple jobs. I have not seen anyone offering laser stipple that can do the front/rear strap. I am sure they will figure it out soon.

I don’t like the finger grooves so I have them removed and a 360 stipple job done. One company out of Montana advertises on BP and it looks like they do great work.

Paulie

Ricci

uber Member
Forum Supporter
Lot of companies are doing laser texture now. Simple and cheaper than most hand stipple jobs. I have not seen anyone offering laser stipple that can do the front/rear strap. I am sure they will figure it out soon.

I don’t like the finger grooves so I have them removed and a 360 stipple job done. One company out of Montana advertises on BP and it looks like they do great work.

Paulie
I don't think WC will remove or work on them if the FG's are removed. Worried about weakening the pistol I guess. Not everyone agrees.