• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

PICS

BW64

Well-known member (45 ACP)
Forum Supporter
2023 Supporter
2024 Supporter
Trading Post Subscriber
Hey thanks for deleting my range finder thread in trading post. You took away the picture option & my phone doesn't want to cooperate with any pic hosting site. Everyone doesn't have all the latest technical advancements!! Thanks again!!!

BW

titanNV

NRA Endowment Member
Staff member
Administrator
Forum Supporter
Trading Post Subscriber
Trading post pics are, and always have been, a requirement. This was true even before the software upgrade.

BW64

Well-known member (45 ACP)
Forum Supporter
2023 Supporter
2024 Supporter
Trading Post Subscriber
I know that!!! I'm not stupid. Been here a while! They won't post! The pic hosting app is not compatible & I tried more than one.

BW

titanNV

NRA Endowment Member
Staff member
Administrator
Forum Supporter
Trading Post Subscriber
Don't post ads without pics. Saves everyone time. Problem solved.

titanNV

NRA Endowment Member
Staff member
Administrator
Forum Supporter
Trading Post Subscriber
You just need the url where you've uploaded pics. It's not hard, unless the app you are using is making it hard.

I've used postimages.org and copying and pasting the url is easy. Others use tinypic and other services.

Research what works best for you.

totenschadel

"Don't let your inspector be your teacher"
Forum Supporter
2019 Supporter
2022 Supporter
2023 Supporter
I have to agree with some of the above comments, using a fairly up to date android device, the URL option disagreed with three different pic hosting sites that I attempted to use, of which some were posted earlier in this thread. Hopefully better times lay ahead on this subject. Also, if our ads are going to catch the moderator light saber immediately after posting an ad without pics, I'd like to see that same enforcement apply to ALL members, and be applied to ALL the rules listed on the sticky regarding trading post rules. Hint: 2 live ads per member.

titanNV

NRA Endowment Member
Staff member
Administrator
Forum Supporter
Trading Post Subscriber
I know that!!! I'm not stupid. Been here a while! They won't post! The pic hosting app is not compatible & I tried more than one.

BW
You mention an app.
How about not using an app, rather, use your browser. Would probably help as the photo URL will be in the address bar, most likely.

titanNV

NRA Endowment Member
Staff member
Administrator
Forum Supporter
Trading Post Subscriber
Also, if our ads are going to catch the moderator light saber immediately after posting an ad without pics, I'd like to see that same enforcement apply to ALL members, and be applied to ALL the rules listed on the sticky regarding trading post rules. Hint: 2 live ads per member.
If you see something the mods miss, use the report button. The 2 Ads per member per subforum is enforced, for example, as are all the rules when noticed.

Cheers!