• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Polymer 80

I did it... took the plunge and decided to assemble one.
I was happy doing it until.i came to the point in the finished product wherein the trigger won't reset.

I watched all the videos almost but I'm stumped still.
Can anybody give guidance from previous experience ?

Any help would be appreciated much.

J.

samhade

Hard Worker
Polly80 pistol or AR? Either way, you probably did not mill it out enough and the trigger mechanism is rubbing against the receiver. Try and find where that is happening and gently file or dremmel some material away so there is enough clearance. Just go slow, you can't go backwards. Good luck.

I had a similar problem with the trigger bar being a hair too long & not letting it drop down to fire , so I filed the end of the trigger bar & bent it down little by little until it functioned properly ....I had taken the frame to the gun show back when we still had shows & nobody had a clue on what was wrong but I figured it out & it worked 😁

Polly80 pistol or AR? Either way, you probably did not mill it out enough and the trigger mechanism is rubbing against the receiver. Try and find where that is happening and gently file or dremmel some material away so there is enough clearance. Just go slow, you can't go backwards. Good luck.
I’m thinking the trigger mech is the one giving me issues... I will look into it more