• Chat feature is now enabled for ALL USERS!

post picture?

teRRy702

Obsessed Member
Forum Supporter
I use photobucket....

upload the photos to photobucket. Depending on the site/forum, you either click the Image code or HTML code. Once you click the link, it will automatically copy it.

Paste it into your FS thread and you should be good to go!

PonyDriver

Obsessed Member
Forum Supporter
I use photobucket....

upload the photos to photobucket. Depending on the site/forum, you either click the Image code or HTML code. Once you click the link, it will automatically copy it.

Paste it into your FS thread and you should be good to go!
There's your answer!

Tophog

Biker Trailer Trash
Staff member
Forum Supporter
I use tinypic. I have no problem adding pics as needed to an existing post. Just download, copy & paste.

Posting an ad

I have been asked to read a post prior to placing an add to sell a firearm. I have uploaded / downloaded photos on a number of sites, that being said not having an opportunity to review the posting process I am unaware of the challenges of uploading the photos. Can I not just throw them on a desk top and upload them with a tool on this site?

mbogo

Bwana Mkubwa
Forum Supporter
You're welcome.

Don't you think you should participate in the forum discussions awhile before taking advantage of the Classifieds?

mbogo

I intend to participate in plenty of discussions as I am getting back into the sport with more frequency and in an area where I am unfamilier with the local ranges, however, I have some priorities that need be addressed so I will be posting and discussing concurently.

3 things. Your file sizes are way too gigantically enormous. Each image should be

optimized to no more than about 85k.
I see they are. There are just so many on the same post that it takes a loooonnnnng time to load with dial-up.
Your images are way too gigantically huge. They

should be no more than 800 pixels wide, so we don't have to scroll back and forth to read

the text.
Again, they mostly are, except for those that are not.
Your rear site is about to fall off of the Ruger, because the pin is walking out.
Otherwise, the lighting looks pretty good, but much on the warm (red) side. You could get rid of the spectral highlights and soften the shadows by bouncing the light from a sheet of foam core.

Wanted to also add, If your tags are not long enough (at least 3 letters) pictures will not show up when you go to "preview post". I couldn't figure out why at first then realized that one of my tags was too short. Hopefully this helps someone down the road.

Posting photos, photobucket not working

I am having issues posting photos here via photobucket. Have used this before here. Is there a better way?

titanNV

NRA Endowment Member
Administrator
Forum Supporter
I am having issues posting photos here via photobucket. Have used this before here. Is there a better way?
I just found this site like 30 seconds ago. Let's see how it works. No account required. Not sure you can every remove your photo, however, but again, I found it seconds ago, so I have not researched it at all.

titanNV

NRA Endowment Member
Administrator
Forum Supporter
I didn't create an account but maybe if you did you'd be able to delete your images. Something to check out anyway.

You can also post just the image (instead of what I did in previous post which was post a preview, and click for larger image).