• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Post your offroad vehicle

ts067

uber n00b
Forum Supporter
2024 Supporter
Trading Post Subscriber
Nice! I always that the old Cummins motor is another beast.
It is. I don't want to sidetrack this thread, but I hauled a very heavy 24' cargo trailer from Florida to Reno and had to keep looking back to make sure it was still there. That Cummins will haul anything.

SixshooterSam

Well-known member (45 ACP)
I picked this up a couple weeks ago for $500.. 1995 Cheyenne 2500 4x4, 350/auto with 177k, but has a light rod knock and somewhat low oil pressure. Also leaks transmission fluid from between the trans and transfer case. Having said that, it drives great despite the knock and leak, and I've already put 363 miles on it. I have another motor already for it though, so once I have the shop fully set up and operational (and I have some time) I'll swap it and fix the leak and some other minor issues. This thing is a climbing beast! I took it out on some trails the other day and I was very impressed with how it climbed some steep rocky/loose dirt grades, even despite its heft. Seems like a great truck so far.

IMG_0537.JPG

IMG_0541.JPG

What do you think of the Warlock? I have been looking at those but was wondering about the room in the rear seat with that Quad cab.
They make it in a crew cab if you want to wait there are just none available. I love it tons of power . I have 6 kids( 3 teenagers ) and no issues with space. I wish they had the crew cab available tho when I bought mine nobody will have one until on the lot probably October and by that time the rebates may run out.

BlackDog7

Member (9mm)
Forum Supporter
2020 Supporter
2021 Supporter
My previous sedan would scratch the asphalt every time i drove off the garage.
Now i got 8.3" ground clearance coupe. Looking forward to move freedoms to explore outdoors and good outdoor shooting places.

Tophog

Biker Trailer Trash
Staff member
Forum Supporter
2019 Supporter
2020 Supporter
2021 Supporter
2022 Supporter
2023 Supporter
My previous sedan would scratch the asphalt every time i drove off the garage.
Now i got 8.3" ground clearance coupe. Looking forward to move freedoms to explore outdoors and good outdoor shooting places.
Pics, or we can't relate! :)