precision rifles

rw blakemore

Forum Supporter
2019 Supporter
I have two custom precision rifles I want to sell but I don't have time to field calls and show them to prospective buyers. Is there a shop in the Las Vegas area that specializes in consignment sales of precision rifles?

Unless you have your mind made up I’d think about listing them in the for sale section. You might be surprised in that there are some people that know what you have and if it’s priced fair with move rather quick.

I have two custom precision rifles I want to sell but I don't have time to field calls and show them to prospective buyers. Is there a shop in the Las Vegas area that specializes in consignment sales of precision rifles?

rw blakemore

Forum Supporter
2019 Supporter
Thank you for your support. I just posted ads with headings as follows:

- Remington 700 308 Winchester Precision Rifle
- Remington 700 300 Winchester Magnum Precision Rifle

I'm new to this site/forum so I had a little trouble posting the ads. The ads were still up a few minutes ago. If you can't locate them, let me know.

4x4Brit

Worktruck Driver
The Ruger American is nicely setup and priced right imo. If I didn’t have a million things going on, it would be SPF now.

titanNV

NRA Endowment Member
Staff member
Administrator
Forum Supporter
Thank you for your support. I just posted ads with headings as follows:

- Remington 700 308 Winchester Precision Rifle
- Remington 700 300 Winchester Magnum Precision Rifle

I'm new to this site/forum so I had a little trouble posting the ads. The ads were still up a few minutes ago. If you can't locate them, let me know.
As noted, the Ads must be in the Trading Post:
http://www.nevadashooters.com/#trading-post-classifieds-buying-and-selling.247
Please review and adhere to the rules when posting there:
http://www.nevadashooters.com/threa...-location-required-no-thread-crapping.139859/
Please do not post Ads anywhere but the Trading Post.
Good luck with sale(s)!

4x4Brit

Worktruck Driver