• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

PSA - Montana Gold Bullet Co has bullets in stock

TexasJackKin

Breathng Free, at last
Forum Supporter
2019 Supporter
2020 Supporter
Thanks for the information, I just ordered a case 3,750 of 9MM 124 grain. NO shipping charge!! I'm happy! It looks like the post office lost an order (from another company) of 3,000 HiTech coated bullets, hopefully, they trun up, plus I've got 3,000 on back order from a 3rd outfit. That and what I've got in stock, I'm hoping this will get me though the current mess..... Hard to say...

Thanks for the information, I just ordered a case 3,750 of 9MM 124 grain. NO shipping charge!! I'm happy! It looks like the post office lost an order (from another company) of 3,000 HiTech coated bullets, hopefully, they trun up, plus I've got 3,000 on back order from a 3rd outfit. That and what I've got in stock, I'm hoping this will get me though the current mess..... Hard to say...
Yeah they didn't have the 115g RN in stock so I got 3750 of the 124G JHP. Nice thing about those is no exposed led. They use a flat rate box and abuse TF out go the flat rate. the box is HEAVY.

JTW_Jr

WheelGunner
Xtreme Bullets still has Copper plated 115 gr 9mm in stock for $302.50 plus shipping , $338 shipped.
I have used them for ICORE , handgun and SMG with no problems. Just got a 4000 count box yesterday.

PS. If you are a new buyer , you get free shipping on your first order !
use this to check if you qualify for free shipping:
https://www.xtremebullets.com/category-s/48392.htm

I have not gotten into reloading, but over the years I have gotten some components.. I was thinking of getting the rest of what I need this year, Tumbler, Press scales etc. including bullets and primers, I have powders brass and have built a bench... are components for bullets getting hard to find right now? I have not been keeping track??

TexasJackKin

Breathng Free, at last
Forum Supporter
2019 Supporter
2020 Supporter
I have not gotten into reloading, but over the years I have gotten some components.. I was thinking of getting the rest of what I need this year, Tumbler, Press scales etc. including bullets and primers, I have powders brass and have built a bench... are components for bullets getting hard to find right now? I have not been keeping track??
The simple answer is YES, components are hard to find right now, and when you do find anything you have to act fast. Right now primers are the thing that's hardest to find. Bullets may be starting to ease up a bit, before that it was some powders.... Live by the "buy it cheap, and stack it deep" mantra.....

As said primers are the hardest to find. I picked up 5k from here and another 4k off arms list for a slight premium. Primers are like powder used to be and you need to jump on them the minute they become available.

TexasJackKin

Breathng Free, at last
Forum Supporter
2019 Supporter
2020 Supporter
Ordered on Thursday, delivered on Monday! 66 pounds, good thing the gal that delivers our mail like me! They look great, haven't loaded any just yet..... I need to recover from carrying them into the house!! I've got another 2,000 coming from another outfit, that the Post Office seems to have lost... I've also got 3,000 Berry's on back order, I've got a few primers, but would buy more if I could find them at a reasonable price....