Question on my 12 gauge loads

So I load a couple hundred rounds of 12 gauge and just realized the wads (WAA12f1-12 GA) are meant to be used with 1 ounce of shot. I loaded 1 1/8 ounces of shot. I have had a few come uncrimped but besides that will this be a safety hazard? I'm using the above mentioned wads, Winchester AA 2 3/4" shells, Winchester 209 primers and 17.2 grains of Red Dot. Any help or insight would be greatly appreciated! Thanks guys!

from what I read at this site ( https://www.shotgunworld.com/bbs/viewtopic.php?t=356031) it would seem it's not perfect but, not the end of the world either. considering the crazy things people try and push out of the end of their shotguns. back in the day we just had a cardboard wedge between the powder and, the shot. unless there is something that would drive your pressure up. which is bad. I don't see the difference between a 1oz, 1 1/8oz wad or, a cardboard wad. since the idea of the wad is to not melt the lead and, push the shot out of the shell. I guess it could shorten the life of the shell. maybe affect range and, spread.
however, all that being said, when I'm reloading one of my rules is "if there's doubt. it's out" sounds silly but, second-guessing your product isn't a good thing. If I have doubt about something I've loaded I don't shoot it.
I'm sure there are smarter people here than I am. who have better opinions but, those are mine.

from what I read at this site ( https://www.shotgunworld.com/bbs/viewtopic.php?t=356031) it would seem it's not perfect but, not the end of the world either. considering the crazy things people try and push out of the end of their shotguns. back in the day we just had a cardboard wedge between the powder and, the shot. unless there is something that would drive your pressure up. which is bad. I don't see the difference between a 1oz, 1 1/8oz wad or, a cardboard wad. since the idea of the wad is to not melt the led and, push the shot out of the shell. I guess it could shorten the life of the shell. maybe affect range and, spread.
however, all that being said, when I'm reloading one of my rules is "if there's doubt. it's out" sounds silly but, second-guessing your product isn't a good thing. If I have doubt about something I've loaded I don't shoot it.
I'm sure there are smarter people here than I am. who have better opinions but, those are mine.
Thank you for your reply, I keep going back and forth. I think it will be fine but at the same time if theres that little bit of doubt then is it really worth it...but then again I second guess most of my reloads! Lol! I am going going to call alliant in the morning and see what they think. I am sure for liability reason they will say it's not safe but I'm trying to get as many (level headed) opinions as possible!