Recommendation for posting pics

DeanD

Summerlin
I used Photobucket for years but they no longer allow posting to other sites like gun boards, etc. without paying $400 a year!

Is there a simple to use photo hosting service that allows 3d party posting?

I was trying Flickr but I can't figure out how to upload photos to an album.

titanNV

NRA Endowment Member
Staff member
Administrator
Forum Supporter
I usually use Tapatalk but I'm not sure how to delete images from their servers once they are not needed anymore.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Dusty

Obsessed Member
Forum Supporter
I have recently been using taptalk. I never gave that any thought [MENTION=769]titanNV[/MENTION] till now.

Justified

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
You can delete them. When you first open Tapatalk and before you select a forum all the way to the right is a little guy silhouette. Select that and then select my history. From there you can find and delete your photos.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

titanNV

NRA Endowment Member
Staff member
Administrator
Forum Supporter
You can delete them. When you first open Tapatalk and before you select a forum all the way to the right is a little guy silhouette. Select that and then select my history. From there you can find and delete your photos.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
Thanks for that!
On the version of Tapatalk I am using its actually
Silloutte>My Resources> to view the pics. Then they do have a trash can to delete below the selected photo.

Years ago I was looking and couldn't find how to delete them- so I am glad you found it for me!!!

Now, any way to resize a photo when posting with Tapatalk? As one can tell, sometimes they are HUGE when viewing from the PC.

titanNV

NRA Endowment Member
Staff member
Administrator
Forum Supporter