• Chat feature is now enabled for ALL USERS!

Recommendations: Phone screen repair in LV

Have a Samsung phone with a freshly-smashed screen, and am looking for recommendations on places to get it fixed.

Just about anywhere in the LV valley will work, just looking for good work at a fair price.

Thanks!

Jetpackmonkey

Jetpackmonkey
Forum Supporter
I had Wireless Toyz at DI and Jones replace the screen on my Iphone, and fix the camera after it took a bad tumble. Was very happy with the results. I think the total was under $100 for both fixes.

MAC702

LEGEN...wait for it... DARY!
Forum Supporter
After the repair, those tempered glass stick-ons are WELL worth it. I put one on mine the day I got it. It got cracked a couple times and I just kept it on. Eventually I dropped it face first onto some rocks. After a few weeks of being annoyed with the big chips in it, but the phone still being otherwise usable, I bought another tempered glass cover and it took me five minutes to replace it myself for ten bucks. Phone looks perfect again.

Harley

Obsessed Member
Forum Supporter
After the repair, those tempered glass stick-ons are WELL worth it. I put one on mine the day I got it. It got cracked a couple times and I just kept it on. Eventually I dropped it face first onto some rocks. After a few weeks of being annoyed with the big chips in it, but the phone still being otherwise usable, I bought another tempered glass cover and it took me five minutes to replace it myself for ten bucks. Phone looks perfect again.
Those work great and along with a good quality case like Otterbox, Ballistics, etc make a BIG difference. My first smart phone was an Iphone 3 when they came out. Have dropped phones several times over the years and have never broke a screen or any other damage.

icode

Obsessed Member
There is a great place on Stephanie and Warm Springs called "uBreakIfix" or something like that, I know many people that have used their services and even some people who didn't use them cuz the workers were honest and told the customer their phone wasn't worth fixing! I whole heartedly agree with Harley, get an Otterbox; the one with the built-in screen protector. Those things make your phone practically indestructible.