• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Recommended FFL transfer dealer in Vegas?

Been eyeing a shotgun I had been planning to buy for awhile, and of course it goes on sale... while this cluster is going. I would like to order it and have it shipped to a local FFL. Should I just wait until the mania passes? Are any dealers even doing straight transfers right now when people buying guns from them are waiting a week?

vw68j

uber Member
NFA is great. but its sooo far for me, but worth the drive. Nevada Firearms & Training is a new sponsor here and I will be giving them some of my business moving forward. $25 transfers and saying open during this mess is something to reward. Thanks guys

NewFrontier

New Frontier Armory
Commercial Sponsor
Preferred Private Party
Transfer Dealer
NFA is great. but its sooo far for me, but worth the drive. Nevada Firearms & Training is a new sponsor here and I will be giving them some of my business moving forward. $25 transfers and saying open during this mess is something to reward. Thanks guys
Just wanted to say thank you for making the drive.

LVTrenton

Living the dream
Forum Supporter
2019 Supporter
2020 Supporter
+1 for New Frontier Armory - I bought my last Blue Label Glock there, and the transaction couldn't have been easier. I know they don't make much on those sales, but they treated me as a valued customer. That is why they have two of my firearms on consignment now, and when I'm asked to recommend a dealer, they are the first name that comes to mind.