• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Reloading Supplies; where can I find them? Post your finds here!!

Janizary

Geth Prime
Forum Supporter
2019 Supporter
2020 Supporter
That is seriously spendy for plated subs. But everything is spendy right now. I think my last batch of Berry's 200s was 21c per, and 220s 25c per? But that seems to be where everything (reloading) is right now for the most part.

Mikeee54

Proud Member
Forum Supporter
2019 Supporter
Fyi Limit of one per person had three small rifle in my hands sat left with one lol...by myself unable to sneak thru for more...bummed

oly29

uber Member
Forum Supporter
2019 Supporter
2020 Supporter
Just got notification that my 8 pounds of 2230 has shipped from Midsouth Shooters supply. Not bad figuring they state between 8-16 days to process orders,

titanNV

NRA Endowment Member
Staff member
Administrator
Forum Supporter
Got 8 lbs of Win231 coming on from brownells.
I'll probably never need to buy pistol powder again for the rest of my life!

TexasJackKin

Breathng Free, at last
Forum Supporter
2019 Supporter
2020 Supporter
OK, sorry I didn’t report this earlier, about 6 weeks ago, I needed to kill some time in Carson City, while the wife was getting her hair done. So, I stopped by Sportsman’s Wearhouse, and asked if they had any small rifle primers, as they had none on display, and they said, we might have some in the back. They came back out with box of 1,000 Federal AR match primers (I’m thinking match = $$$) I asked how much, he scanned it and said $26.99! of course that’s all he had…..

Then the past Saturday (10/03/20) Powder Valley had Berry’s 9MM, 124 grain, heavy plate, hollow base bullets in stock, limit 2,000 per day. I ordered 2,000, and figured I’d order another 2,000 on Sunday but by then they were out of stock…..

+

TexasJackKin

Breathng Free, at last
Forum Supporter
2019 Supporter
2020 Supporter
^^See above^^ But, I just found out a buddy of mine thought he owed me a favor (He didn't) and ordered me 2,000 more! We'll argue about who's going to pay for them, when they get here :eek:

4x4Brit

Worktruck Driver
Apparently you can now order powder direct from IMR/Winchester. I took a look and a lot of things were out of stock but something to keep an eye on.