S&W 64-6

RFSALES

uber Member
I found this 64-6 2 inch round butt at Cashman how Saturday. The gun is very clean and does not appear to be shot much.
The gun came with a holster crafted by Alfonso of Hollywood.
Alfonso Pineda came to US in 1954 and found work in the movie industry. He became friends with Avro Ojada and both crafted holsters for the western movies. Ojada is the person Matt Dillion draws against in the opening of Gunsmoke.

Nice pickup.

Gotta love a pre-lock Smith.

I went to the show also, probably the best show in the last 12 months. At least the hall was filled, and I scored a couple of deals.

Gullwing

1911 pistolsmith
Staff member
Nice find.

I was there all day both days. I sold a few items, but overall it was one of the worst shows. My friend sold 1 magazine and that was it.
Went in looking for one fairly common rifle cash in hand and left with money in hand.

Show was packed, but only half the building. Amount of gun booths was disappointing, amount of people walking around was moderate to empty. Overall only a handful of guns that caught my eye. Winchester M-97 trenchgun with bayonet for $800!!! ... and in small print Norinco :ack2:

I did score one nice buy.

Teresa

uber Member
I found this 64-6 2 inch round butt at Cashman how Saturday. The gun is very clean and does not appear to be shot much.
The gun came with a holster crafted by Alfonso of Hollywood.
Alfonso Pineda came to US in 1954 and found work in the movie industry. He became friends with Avro Ojada and both crafted holsters for the western movies. Ojada is the person Matt Dillion draws against in the opening of Gunsmoke.
Wow!! Sweet pickup!!! Totally jealous, Wish I had found that, I think my snubbie is lonely!! Lol!! Enjoy it!!