• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Shes finally here

Camoprough

Unapologetically right wing.......
Have been very patient, bought this lower almost 2 years ago, bought the upper 1 week ago, and now the fun begins...be gentle fellas...its my first πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‘

I will add photos tomorrow with scope mounted, just wanted to share my new favorite firearm 😁

20200609_210608.jpg

Last edited:

Camoprough

Yes sir, bca 20" side charging in.223 wylde. 1-8 twist, rifle length gas system. Anderson lower with a basic lower parts kit, ,

Camoprough

Very happy with how it turned out, did a lot of research, waited and got what I wanted rather than what was at the store, feels really good, going to give it a good cleaning, double check everything, lock tight that charging handle, and start feeding this girl some brass πŸ˜πŸ‘πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

Camoprough

Took her out for the first time today. Started off with a few feeding issues, but after about 10-20 rounds she was cycling 3 different brands of mags perfectly 🍻 got my scope close to where I want it. I was hitting 4-5 inch groups from about 40 yards standing.

12869.jpeg