• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Shooting With Significant Other

Wife joined me this morning, she enjoys target shooting. She was excited to kill the zombie targets I got her for Christmas.

Anybody else shoot with their significant other?

View attachment 80862

View attachment 80863
Yup wifey and i got our ccws together we shoot together often thats my partner ... We try to be on it. Best in our class... Was suprised when no one else hit paper but us. We hit almost identical spots on paper i wish i had the videos and pics still.

Bless Fellow Humans

Wife joined me this morning, she enjoys target shooting. She was excited to kill the zombie targets I got her for Christmas.

Anybody else shoot with their significant other?

View attachment 80862

View attachment 80863
Lol
Ps i could barely see you had anything on the table till i saw the shiney brass then saw everything lol colors blending in . i think im getting older cant see.
Bless fellow humans

Other class attendees couldn't even score on the PAPER, at all? That's scary if so.

Tell me about it i dont like to speak about people but when your talking about kicking it with militant operators and cant hit paper all tacted up with gloves and adjust your sights still not hit anything ...smh thats why they have classes.
I like to play dumb im normally quiet and let others speak i like to listen . some things are entertaining

Bless Fellow Humans

How do they pass? Frightening indeed..

Yeah Mr Mark at stop drop and shop made them retake .. If ever in colorado springs hit them up super cool people tell them Ryder sent you. They got on late night tv once for one of the best small stores. Them and lets make a deal are my spots when in the springs. Found a few small ones like them since been back home. Anyways

Bless Fellow Humans

rpd83lv

Curmudgeon In-Training
Forum Supporter
My wife didn’t grow up around firearms at all, and being around them while in use was initially tough for her. Not political reasons in any way, but she just didn’t enjoy holding that kind of power (similar to driving a car).
I’ve been patient and she’s come along as the kids have started moving from BBs to 22s.
I found a great deal on an old H&R revolver, and now she’s taken to it. Even figured out its horrible sight picture on her own! Her dad gave her a sweet cartridge belt and cowboy holster, but she says she’s not ready to be Annie Oakley yet. I’ll take what I can get!
B2AF8AA4-4552-4489-910D-E962FDE91967.jpeg

Poena238

Rock
Forum Supporter
2020 Supporter
2021 Supporter
My wife didn’t grow up around firearms at all, and being around them while in use was initially tough for her. Not political reasons in any way, but she just didn’t enjoy holding that kind of power (similar to driving a car).
I’ve been patient and she’s come along as the kids have started moving from BBs to 22s.
I found a great deal on an old H&R revolver, and now she’s taken to it. Even figured out its horrible sight picture on her own! Her dad gave her a sweet cartridge belt and cowboy holster, but she says she’s not ready to be Annie Oakley yet. I’ll take what I can get!
View attachment 80954
Nice!

Last edited:

TexasJackKin

Breathng Free, at last
Forum Supporter
2019 Supporter
2020 Supporter
2021 Supporter
Yes, the wife goes, and shoots, with me about 25% of the time. She goes to the USPSA matches with me, and helps paste targets, but doesn't shoot there, as she has a bit of "stage fright". She’s become a fanatic when it comes to picking up brass for reloading. It’s all time well spent…..
I’ve said it elsewhere here on NS, I’m a brass whore, and my wife is a brass princess.

Ronsmag

Obsessed Member
Forum Supporter
2021 Supporter
My wife would never shoot she dosen't like loud, but she is old (72), and has bad hands, she didn't like when I got a gun in the begining but she's ok with it now but she would never shoot one.

NYECOGunsmith

Obsessed Member
Staff member
Forum Supporter
2019 Supporter
2020 Supporter
2021 Supporter
I’ve said it elsewhere here on NS, I’m a brass whore, and my wife is a brass princess.
Most Machinists are! Brass is one of my favorite metals to work, especially on the lathe. But Aluminum, Steel, Stainless steel, copper, grey iron, etc. aren't too bad either.
Not real fond of Titanium, Inconel, Monel, Stellite , etc., though!

Guess that makes me a "metalist" I guess! :po_O:alien: