• Chat feature is now enabled for ALL USERS!

Sick prick in Owens Valley, CA! Someone is mutilating horses!

NYECOGunsmith

Obsessed Member
Staff member
Some sick fork has been doing this to Cats in the area around Comstock Park here in Pahrump, shoots them with a pellet gun to cripple them so he / they can catch them, then tortures them to death.

I want just 5 minutes alone with him /them, in a small room, one at a time or all at once if there is more than one, I don't care, outcome will be the same. And the sick fork is targeting black cats and black and white cats.

Another good reason for cats to be indoor only pets. My attack cat is black and white, if someone were to get in here and do something like that to her, I wouldn't stop with him, his/her /their entire family would go up in a red mist just to be sure that sick DNA was eradicated.

Turds like this should be treated the way they treated the animal they tortured, then left out in the desert for the buzzards and coyotes to finish off.

tuolumnejim

Very Active Member
Forum Supporter
Some sick fork has been doing this to Cats in the area around Comstock Park here in Pahrump, shoots them with a pellet gun to cripple them so he / they can catch them, then tortures them to death.

I want just 5 minutes alone with him /them, in a small room, one at a time or all at once if there is more than one, I don't care, outcome will be the same. And the sick fork is targeting black cats and black and white cats.

Another good reason for cats to be indoor only pets. My attack cat is black and white, if someone were to get in here and do something like that to her, I wouldn't stop with him, his/her /their entire family would go up in a red mist just to be sure that sick DNA was eradicated.

Turds like this should be treated the way they treated the animal they tortured, then left out in the desert for the buzzards and coyotes to finish off.
Myself and my little blowtorch would love to meet this ahole.

Harley

Obsessed Member
Forum Supporter

Agreed!