Silencerco BOGO

I think the people getting batch approval applied for several, not sure what the magic number is, as the same applicant. In my case I ordered these two on single shot trusts, so even if I had 10 more in the pipeline, they would be ten different applicants because each trust would be unique. At this point I'm probably done buying on a trust. I keep hearing that transferring as an individual is faster, I just don't know how much faster.

So I'm getting pretty irritated not only about the BOGO can being nowhe in sight, but also the 11 month wait on the purchased can. Tomorrow I'm on a mission. First I'm going to contact my congressional rep. I've read that approvals are pretty quick once they make a few calls. That assumes that a Democrat is going to help at all. Second I'm calling silencerco and talking to someone higher up than the customer service rep. If they do not ship my can this month I will sue them: fact.

I will update once I know something. Here's the nice rep I'm contacting. Susie probably doesn't like guns.

MAC702

LEGEN...wait for it... DARY!
Commercial Sponsor
Forum Supporter
Where is the delay on your already purchased can? Just with ATF? I can understand being upset with them for the second can, but that's independent of a can that is already made and paperwork pending with ATF. My last NFA item took well over a year, and a friend with one at the same time is still waiting for his over two months after, and we turned our paperwork in at the same time.

Even with my first can, I had to pay the money, and just forget about it. Over ten months later, I had it, knowing there was nothing I could do in the meantime to help. But I started the process with that in mind.

While I hope the poly-tick can help you, does that just get rid of a squeaky wheel, by cutting a line, or do they help to fix the real problem? Where are you reading that a politician has gotten a normal person an expedited wait?

Where is the delay on your already purchased can? Just with ATF? I can understand being upset with them for the second can, but that's independent of a can that is already made and paperwork pending with ATF. My last NFA item took well over a year, and a friend with one at the same time is still waiting for his over two months after, and we turned our paperwork in at the same time.

Even with my first can, I had to pay the money, and just forget about it. Over ten months later, I had it, knowing there was nothing I could do in the meantime to help. But I started the process with that in mind.

While I hope the poly-tick can help you, does that just get rid of a squeaky wheel, by cutting a line, or do they help to fix the real problem? Where are you reading that a politician has gotten a normal person an expedited wait?
Couple different places mainly SnipersHide. Making the calls seems to push it though the FBI check which is, from what I've read, the bottleneck. The two issues I mentioned are independent of each other. The reality is though that SiCo sold a boatload of suppressors under the BOGO guise. Waiting a year to get the free can transferred and another year for the form 4 wait is asinine.

42tula

uber Member
^ I would have never purchased the Chimera had it not been for the BOGO SiCo ran. I would have gone with another manufacturer for sure.

I most likely won’t ever buy another product from them, just due to their crappy business tactics.

Janizary

Geth Prime
Forum Supporter
2019 Supporter
^ I would have never purchased the Chimera had it not been for the BOGO SiCo ran. I would have gone with another manufacturer for sure.
That is exactly why I picked up a Chimera. I was looking at a different OE for another 30cal can, but the BOGO got me to pick up the Chimera instead.

Janizary

Geth Prime
Forum Supporter
2019 Supporter
Buy a SiCo can. Fill out the online form. Attach a copy of your dated receipt. Based on value of the BO can, you got to choose which free GO can you could select from a list. Provide a SOT to send the GO can to. They'd review, send a confirmation of both submission and approval. No original guarantee was given on a date to ship. Last email from them was 'June'. Well, it is June now.

What were the terms of the BOGO deal; did you have to take delivery of the first can for them to form 3 the second?
Pretty much as above. They didn't have the cans (no serial) made so they couldn't do a form 3 transfer. Originally it was "up to" five months for delivery.

Janizary

Geth Prime
Forum Supporter
2019 Supporter
I had hope...but called ATF Branch and both of mine are 'currently pending'.

Ugh. Was hoping they were approved in transit (which seems to take forever). Blah.