SOLD

Status
Not open for further replies.

stitch702

Recovering Gunaholic
Forum Supporter
Great deal! I’m surprised no one has jumped on this yet...if I didn’t already own one as a truck gun I’d swoop it up from you 🤙

TNT

uber n00b
Great deal! I’m surprised no one has jumped on this yet...if I didn’t already own one as a truck gun I’d swoop it up from you 🤙
Thanks Stitch. I had one guy who said he would take it but then he disappeared. This thing is just like a new one.

How many mags? This would be ideal for Anne on the range. Gentle recoil, inexpensive ammo, and she could actually HIT something LOL. I'd feel at ease knowing she had it to rely on.

Last edited:
After watching a couple of videos Anne clearly subscribes to the notion of being a Bad-Ass, so WE'LL TAKE IT! We can head out anytime this afternoon so please PM some contact info and a time to make it happen. I'll shoot you a PM now.

After watching a couple of videos Anne clearly subscribes to the notion of being a Bad-Ass, so WE'LL TAKE IT! We can head out anytime this afternoon so please PM some contact info and a time to make it happen. I'll shoot you a PM now.
As long as you have the proper I’d, we can meet at the Boulder City Police Parking lot on Arizona Street. Phone # 740-403-1282

Status
Not open for further replies.