Sporting clays

tdyoung58

NNLP 31st Batt
Forum Supporter
Anybody around Reno/Sparks shoot

User to shoot 3-4 rounds a week in PA before moving out to this party of the world years ago, would love to get back into shooting

Dusty

Obsessed Member
Forum Supporter
To bad You don't live in this neck of the woods. We are planning on getting out more and [MENTION=60]NYECOGunsmith[/MENTION] is usually always ready to go shooting upon request.

NYECOGunsmith

Obsessed Member
Staff member
To bad You don't live in this neck of the woods. We are planning on getting out more and [MENTION=60]NYECOGunsmith[/MENTION] is usually always ready to go shooting upon request.
He's right, when it comes to wing shooting games, I'm addicted!

Sporting clays is my favorite, followed by 5 stand, international skeet, American skeet, bunker trap, wobbles trap, doubles trap, and standard 27 yard trap, and hand thrown clays.

Basically, if it's a clay pigeon and it's in the air somewhere that it is safe to shoot at it, I'm happy to oblige!

sbubrick

Obsessed Member
I shop trap yesterday at Clark County shooting park for the first in a long time. Most of the time I go up the hill to the rifle and pistol range. Rates seem low to me so I will defiantly be going back, and was a lot of fun!

sbubrick

Obsessed Member
If you were referring to me I'm down south in Vegas. Spent most of the day yesterday back at Clark County Shooting park. Ran another 358 rounds through my new Sig 365. Now sitting on 378 down range perfect little gun.
Had lunch at the Road Kill Grill (on property great sandwiches ) then shot some trap in the afternoon......

calmp9

Very Active Member