• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

status on gen 4 glock 19

Facejackets

Well-known member (45 ACP)
I do not work for NFA, but as far as I know, Glock has still not released a date or ETA for the Gen 4 19.

I do know for a fact, that Cliff has been in contact with the regional sales manager in this region about getting a more steady, plentiful supply of Glocks. Also, I believe NFA is at the top of the Gen 4 19 list. They have about 14,000(ok, make a LITTLE less) people banging down the down the door asking for one. I have not been in there once without hearing that question!!!!

Guido

Vegas' Favorite Gun Store
Commercial Sponsor
The last we heard from Glock they should have been out 2 months ago!!

Of course they are a bit off schedule. I will say that we will have them first in town though!!

jpa

Well-known member (45 ACP)
I have a twist on this question. When the Gen 4 G19's come out, will Gen 3 models still be available? I don't like the idea of the interchangeable backstrap.

NFACliff

Glock will continue to make the Gen 3s ( at least for a little while...) just as they are doing with the 17 & 22s right now.

sdcharger

I have a twist on this question. When the Gen 4 G19's come out, will Gen 3 models still be available? I don't like the idea of the interchangeable backstrap.
Why?

Gen 4 has other improvements too.

Better gun / same money.

Bullseye

Forum Supporter
:party: Gen 4 G19 are gettin close enough to grab :bluegrab: Im ready to grab mine as soon as possible, Ill take mine with night sights hold the mayo LOL:rofl:

REYES

The G4 19 will be my next purchase for sure! I have a G4 17 and it rules hardcore.

I'd rather wait a little longer for a better gun than get it now and have all these issues with it, that's for damn sure.

Bullseye

Forum Supporter
IM with you on being patient Reyes, I traded in my gen2 G19 for a down payment on a gen4 back in february thinking i would have the new model in march and here we are just minutes away from the latest and greatest. Now if i can just get Cliff to get back with me on a price on a suppresser for my AK ill be really stoked!! BTW Cliff is the best!:boom::001_tongue:

Guido

Commercial Sponsor
Just FYI:

We got notice today that the models with preinstalled Glock night sights and Trijicon night sights will ship in the morning (be here in the store on Friday).

Still no word on regular FS models yet.

Froggy

Just FYI:

We got notice today that the models with preinstalled Glock night sights and Trijicon night sights will ship in the morning (be here in the store on Friday).

Still no word on regular FS models yet.
Now if I could just remember what I ordered...

Bullseye

Forum Supporter
What type of night sights will Glock be using on there preinstalled guns? I had trijicons factory installed on a g-30 i had, But i also heard of them using meprolight sights, any idea what will be on the new ones? Either way Ill see you friday to close the deal on mine. Thank for the heads up!

NFACliff

They will be available in Glock Night Sights (Mepro) or Trijicon.
GNS should be here Friday afternoon... Trij on Monday.

Last edited by a moderator:

Guido

Commercial Sponsor
Hey Cliff, are you going to receive enough with trigicon sights to cover all of the preorders?
Yes, they'll trickle in for the next few days and by the middle of next week we will have all the current preorders filled and have some for sale in the store.

If anyone wants to reserve one now that they're coming in, you can swing by the store and place a small deposit so you will have one put aside for you as the shipments arrive.

Froggy

Yes, they'll trickle in for the next few days and by the middle of next week we will have all the current preorders filled and have some for sale in the store.

If anyone wants to reserve one now that they're coming in, you can swing by the store and place a small deposit so you will have one put aside for you as the shipments arrive.
I have already paid (in full) for one with TNS. Don't temp me with more... I need to save some $ for boolllettss...

Last edited by a moderator:

REYES

If you throw half down we'll hold one as long as you'd like.
I'd hate to deny a beautiful gun like that to others who do have the money but just for my information incase I do decide to do that. How much are the G4G19's with regular Glock sights?

Guido

Commercial Sponsor
$425 with 3 mags, and $35 membership to the GSSF to get the discount.

After taxes and background check, you're out the door with the 3 mags for $519