Store Hours and Payment Policy UPDATED HOURS

Guido

Vegas' Favorite Gun Store
Commercial Sponsor
STORE HOURS:

Open 7 days a week from 10AM to 6PM

PAYMENT POLICY:

We accept Cash, Checks, Money Orders, and Credit Cards, but please be advised:

- Nevada Sales Tax of 8.1% will be added to your total when you check out UNLESS the advertised price states that it is "including tax" or "out the door price"

Thanks for the support everyone, we're very happy with all the traffic we've been getting and so far the feedback from customers has been very positive!! We appreciate you guys being loyal to us as we grow to better serve you.

If you have any questions, or would like a quote on a firearm, please e-mail us at sales@newfrontierarmory.com

Last edited:

JimBianchi

Daddy
Forum Supporter
2022 Supporter
2023 Supporter
2024 Supporter
Trading Post Subscriber
Love the new expanded hours.

It made picking up my new 1022 very easy today.

Thanks for being the best gun shop in Vegas.

Zipgun

Too bad you guys changed your policy on holding guns (kept em sealed) before you have to log em in, we were told by Patrick that you're guys inventory were getting behind or something. Don't see how though as we usually get there within hours of it being delivered UPS or Fedex guy could vary in time as well is my point.

Anyway just a comment. Oh and one of your new employees took out one of my transfers without asking and racked and checked it etc. Didn't notice as was filling out the paper work and thought he was checking one of your guns off the rack, didn't know till he handed to me that it was mine.

Anyway don't like that and I know most of your workers and they know to always ask. Don't get me wrong I know he was new and all. But for transfers he should be told to ask 1st as technically its my gun before it even gets there and what if it was an antique? Where gloves are needed? I use a FFL friend for those transfers as he deals with those spcifically. I don't mind people touching my stuff just ask 1st not act like he just took it off your guys rack. Again no biggie just saying other than he was great. I'm a nice dude so I let it slide :)

Anyway..Too bad...It's why we did near 18 transfers with you guys it's not a huge deal and we still did transfers after you chance the policy. But it's what made us drive all the way across town we live in the Seven hills area and have a 2nd home in the Lake Las Vegas area as well, so its a truck and half to get to you guys.

Now other than you guys being (well most are and won't mention names) friendly professional and been doing biz with you guys for near 2yrs? The holding of the package was the main reason in the 1st place. Hope you understand. Btw your class 3 transfers is that for each item or a single order?

Starting to debate the long drive 40+ miles round trip now. Oh well I'll think about it as their are a few recommend stores very close to me but I have to check em out 1st but as most of you know most dealers in NV are crap, We've been here in Henderson for over 25yrs and only like a handful of dealers the rest ehh.

Too bad you guys weren't closer. Still have some more stuff otw way tho :wink5:

Guido

Vegas' Favorite Gun Store
Commercial Sponsor
I appreciate it, but there is a problem with our policy vs. the law. We've had ATF in there for 2 weeks to do a compliance inspection and they made it clear that every box gets opened, serial numbers verified on the guns, etc. Unfortunately I see the point to both sides of it, but we have to stay compliant with the law to stay in business.

Most of the guys know you, like you said and will do their best to keep any unecessary fingers off of them as much as possible as they always have.

But no, unfortunately we can't leave the boxes sealed. Even though its your gun, we're required by law to check it in a certain way.

We'll try our best to keep it to a minimum like I said. As far as them taking it out of the box, I'm betting it was to fill out the background check or registration, and unfortunately, again, we have to make sure the gun is clear for the safety of our customers and employees.

And YES....we have had plenty of guns shipped to us loaded with one in the chamber, that's why its being done. If he was abusing your gun in any way or not treating it with care, please send me an e-mail or a PM with who it was and what happened and I'll address it immediately. As far as checking the gun for safe goes, its nothing that wasn't done when it was built, test fired, and verified at the factory or the sending FFL.

I wish there was an easier way, but to be in compliance and put food on the table we have to play by their rules. Let Patrick know what happened and I'm sure he'll do his best to remind the sales clerks that you'd rather unpackage your guns yourself, and we can do everything possible to try to accommodate that to the best of our ability.

Hopefully you understand.

Too bad you guys changed your policy on holding guns (kept em sealed) before you have to log em in, we were told by Patrick that you're guys inventory were getting behind or something. Don't see how though as we usually get there within hours of it being delivered UPS or Fedex guy could vary in time as well is my point.

Anyway just a comment. Oh and one of your new employees took out one of my transfers without asking and racked and checked it etc. Didn't notice as was filling out the paper work and thought he was checking one of your guns off the rack, didn't know till he handed to me that it was mine.

Anyway don't like that and I know most of your workers and they know to always ask. Don't get me wrong I know he was new and all. But for transfers he should be told to ask 1st as technically its my gun before it even gets there and what if it was an antique? Where gloves are needed? I use a FFL friend for those transfers as he deals with those spcifically. I don't mind people touching my stuff just ask 1st not act like he just took it off your guys rack. Again no biggie just saying other than he was great. I'm a nice dude so I let it slide :)

Anyway..Too bad...It's why we did near 18 transfers with you guys it's not a huge deal and we still did transfers after you chance the policy. But it's what made us drive all the way across town we live in the Seven hills area and have a 2nd home in the Lake Las Vegas area as well, so its a truck and half to get to you guys.

Now other than you guys being (well most are and won't mention names) friendly professional and been doing biz with you guys for near 2yrs? The holding of the package was the main reason in the 1st place. Hope you understand. Btw your class 3 transfers is that for each item or a single order?

Starting to debate the long drive 40+ miles round trip now. Oh well I'll think about it as their are a few recommend stores very close to me but I have to check em out 1st but as most of you know most dealers in NV are crap, We've been here in Henderson for over 25yrs and only like a handful of dealers the rest ehh.

Too bad you guys weren't closer. Still have some more stuff otw way tho :wink5:

Zipgun

I appreciate it, but there is a problem with our policy vs. the law. We've had ATF in there for 2 weeks to do a compliance inspection and they made it clear that every box gets opened, serial numbers verified on the guns, etc. Unfortunately I see the point to both sides of it, but we have to stay compliant with the law to stay in business.

Most of the guys know you, like you said and will do their best to keep any unecessary fingers off of them as much as possible as they always have.

But no, unfortunately we can't leave the boxes sealed. Even though its your gun, we're required by law to check it in a certain way.

We'll try our best to keep it to a minimum like I said. As far as them taking it out of the box, I'm betting it was to fill out the background check or registration, and unfortunately, again, we have to make sure the gun is clear for the safety of our customers and employees.

And YES....we have had plenty of guns shipped to us loaded with one in the chamber, that's why its being done. If he was abusing your gun in any way or not treating it with care, please send me an e-mail or a PM with who it was and what happened and I'll address it immediately. As far as checking the gun for safe goes, its nothing that wasn't done when it was built, test fired, and verified at the factory or the sending FFL.

I wish there was an easier way, but to be in compliance and put food on the table we have to play by their rules. Let Patrick know what happened and I'm sure he'll do his best to remind the sales clerks that you'd rather unpackage your guns yourself, and we can do everything possible to try to accommodate that to the best of our ability.

Hopefully you understand.
Your very welcome. And no I fully understand and like I said we did have a transfer since you changed your policy after 18 or so transfers by the 5th I trusted you guys, so even in the past sometime either Patrick forgot :smilewinkgrin: or whatever the box was opened but no worries its fine. Regarding the policy and I know its out of your hands. As forgot to mention half my family either work in the gun industry like Sig, HK etc or own gun shops and just got a email from one of them stating the same you said. So bad timing for this message.

About the new employee I'll pm you with some other questions I have. I usually do remind the clerks that I don't know, that we like to take the gun out ourselves as Ive been in the shooting/collecting hobby for 40+ years and like you have found I also about 15yrs ago found live a live round as well. So I hear ya about check safe. My wife is MD even she's been shooting for years and knows how it is.

Don't get me wrong I don't mind them touching the gun to check the serial etc. But like I said ever since Ive been there even without telling them all your workers asked 1st which I thought was great. Again isolated case and new guy and all other than that he was good clerk. And no he was not just checking the numbers on the gun. I'll explain in the PM don't want to cause a ruckus on the forum and no need please don't tell the new guy he was very nice and even told us he was new and it showed as he really looked lost at times so I gave him a break and so should you.

One very funny thing he asked us if this was our 1st gun hehe its was quite funny to us as been we've shooting so long and have done well over a hundred transfers and purchased as much over the decades. Haha maybe we look like noob's idk :smilewinkgrin:

My main gripe is the long drive.. I'll send you my PM.

Thanks again

Dhayes

November 9th is the big Truck Show in the NFA parking lot. Lots of vendors from big companies. I've been working on my NFA Barbie display and added another display case(10 gallon aquarium) and 2 matching display case bases. (I think they are ottomans, not sure. I got them at EPIC Thrift Store for $1 each) Got some neon colored bowling pins and painted them white and got more guns for the display cases.I even got some New Frontier Armory stickers and put them on the display cases. I plan on being at the Truck Show to set up my project to "show it off"

MILSPECREDNECK

November 9th is the big Truck Show in the NFA parking lot. Lots of vendors from big companies. I've been working on my NFA Barbie display and added another display case(10 gallon aquarium) and 2 matching display case bases. (I think they are ottomans, not sure. I got them at EPIC Thrift Store for $1 each) Got some neon colored bowling pins and painted them white and got more guns for the display cases.I even got some New Frontier Armory stickers and put them on the display cases. I plan on being at the Truck Show to set up my project to "show it off"
That is too funny!

Dhayes

I replaced the ottomans with a 2 shelf shoe rack as a base for the glass display cases. I just turned the middle shelf so it faces outward.