• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Take a gamble for charity-Help a fellow industry employee!

Guido

Vegas' Favorite Gun Store
Commercial Sponsor
Help support one of our employees during some rough times by grabbing a few raffle tickets for this New Frontier Armory G-15 LW Rifle Kit. Only $10 per ticket. Drawing will be at New Frontier Armory on 31 May 2014.

One of our top employees had his house broken into last week, and even though he had a pretty good gun safe, the scumbags that kicked his door in while he was at work were ready and equipped to conquer it. They got away with the majority of his guns, ammo, accessories, etc, as well as many other valuables from his house. We're donating this rifle in the hopes of raising some money for him to help with repairing the damage done during the break in and replace some of the valuables above what his insurance policy will cover.

You can buy raffle tickets in store or on our website anytime up until the time of the drawing when this product will be pulled off the website.

This rifle is made with a New Frontier Armory forged G-15 lower, Black Hole Weaponry match barrel, Midwest Industries free float rail and a Lancer 30rd Magazine. We can convert to Cali Compliant if you win from behind enemy lines.

Thanks for all of your support, we know this will mean alot to our employee and his family.

100% of the proceeds will go directly to the cause, New Frontier Armory is donating the rifle outright.

CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFO

gixxer760

Clown World Champion
Forum Supporter
2019 Supporter
2020 Supporter
2021 Supporter
2022 Supporter
2023 Supporter
2024 Supporter
Trading Post Subscriber
thanks for steeping up for your employees, not alot of companies are willing to do that, let alone a "small" shop.

I'm in for 1 ticket!

teammazza

shooter
Forum Supporter
What brand was the gun safe? Just asking because I have a decent gun safe, but what happened to your employee is my fear. I picked up 2 tickets, NFA has always been a stand up place run by stand up people.

JohnnyK

"My name is NOT Johnny!"
Forum Supporter
That's a really nice rifle! Got 4 tickets for the raffle today. Outstanding support for an employee!

Quickdraw

"Ho'old on there"
Staff member
Forum Supporter
2019 Supporter
This is one of the nicest guys you'll ever meet and he deserves our support. I picked up a few tickets when I was at NFA today to do just that. Thanks NFA for putting this thing together.

BrianReno

Get out and shoot.
I bought a couple tickets earlier this week. How is this raffle going to work for those of us not able to be there in person? Are the tickets numbered, have our name on them, do I get the ticket stubs sent to me? My order still says "pending processing".

e4sixxx

Custom User Title
I bought a couple tickets earlier this week. How is this raffle going to work for those of us not able to be there in person? Are the tickets numbered, have our name on them, do I get the ticket stubs sent to me? My order still says "pending processing".
For any online order, raffle tickets were filled out and thrown in the pot , the stubs are stapled to your online order receipt, you don't have to be present to win, second place wins a 500rd brick of 22lr donated by a customer and 3rd place a free ccw class donated by Hugo, thank you all for the support!

loic1

Well-known member (45 ACP)
Just bought a couple of tickets , I hope a lot will be sold to help the guy !

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

BrianReno

Get out and shoot.
For any online order, raffle tickets were filled out and thrown in the pot , the stubs are stapled to your online order receipt, you don't have to be present to win, second place wins a 500rd brick of 22lr donated by a customer and 3rd place a free ccw class donated by Hugo, thank you all for the support!
Thanks for the response, I hope you are able to replace some of the things you had stolen.

e4sixxx

Custom User Title
Thanks for the response, I hope you are able to replace some of the things you had stolen.
It'll take a while to get my collection back up, but the main thing is the positives that come from this event, I'm blessed to have the support of everyone that contributed and for everyone that helped spread the word, I want everyone to take heed and learn from my experience that you can never be too safe, I've made more friends because of this and that in itself is much more worth the material things that were taken from me, just glad my suppressor was at Nfa, that's a plus lol

Thank you!

hottacosauce

Member (9mm)
Forum Supporter
2023 Supporter
Bought a couple of tickets a few days ago to contribute. I hope everything will be better for you and your family!

e4sixxx

Custom User Title
Buddy,
Sorry I forgot to buy a ticket when you helped me buy a Troy folding Battle sight. Hope you make it back to IDPA. If Hugo doesn't go I'll get you on my squad!

Chad

Sent from my bunker in the desert using Tapatalk

Thanks Chad, once I get a new range bag, eye and ear pro and mag holsters I'll be out there again, the thieves even took all that.