• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Take a gamble for charity-Help a fellow industry employee!

Tophog

Biker Trailer Trash
Staff member
Forum Supporter
2019 Supporter
2020 Supporter
2021 Supporter
2022 Supporter
2023 Supporter
So who won? :001_smile:

MrTuna

Former Moderator
Thanks Chad, once I get a new range bag, eye and ear pro and mag holsters I'll be out there again, the thieves even took all that.
Sounds great! I know you won't make this coming Sunday. Which Glock are you shooting? Maybe we can find some gear in our holster bins to donate like mag carriers.

Tophog

Biker Trailer Trash
Staff member
Forum Supporter
2019 Supporter
2020 Supporter
2021 Supporter
2022 Supporter
2023 Supporter
Thanks Chad, once I get a new range bag, eye and ear pro and mag holsters I'll be out there again, the thieves even took all that.
I have this Aker Leather set I've been trying to sell. It fits a Glock 19 and 23. If you can use it, it's yours!

I don't know what else might fit since I have an aversion to Tuperware! Haha!

If I had won the gun, I would have delivered this to NFA, but since I didn't . . . :frown2: . . . you'll have to figure a way to pick it up. I'm in Pahrump! :coolgleamA:

Last edited:

e4sixxx

Custom User Title
Weren't there 3 prizes?
Brick of 22 went to Chad Parque and the ccw class went to John, forgot the last name as well lol

Sounds great! I know you won't make this coming Sunday. Which Glock are you shooting? Maybe we can find some gear in our holster bins to donate like mag carriers.
I still have my safariland owb holster since it was on my hip at the time. I just need to buy my double mag holster for g19, I appreciate the gesture , I think I'll just purchase some this week to get my range bag back together.

I have this Aker Leather set I've been trying to sell. It fits a Glock 19 and 23. If you can use it, it's yours!

I don't know what else might fit since I have an aversion to Tuperware! Haha!

If I had won the gun, I would have delivered this to NFA, but since I didn't . . . :frown2: . . . you'll have to figure a way to pick it up. I'm in Pahrump! :coolgleamA:
Thanks Bob, I do appreciate the gesture, I'll just stop by to say hi next time I am purchasing pahrumps leading export this July lol.