• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Thank you

Xodius

Blaster of Birdies!
Forum Supporter
2023 Supporter
Trading Post Subscriber
I just wanted to say thank you. I do have to admit that I have not made it over to your store yet:blush: but I have been talking you guys up so much in my office that one of my co-workers stopped by and picked up a Glock 27. He has had absolutely nothing but raving reviews on you guys. I am happy that with your help he was able to pick a great gun and had exceptional service.

I do promise that one of these days I will stop by. Sad considering you are not that far from me, lol. Maybe I will have to stop by and if nothing else shoot the chit with you for a bit.

Thank you again,
Xod

Guido

Vegas' Favorite Gun Store
Commercial Sponsor
Great, glad he got the service that all our customers deserve!

Stop in and check the place out when you have time!

Dr. Marneaus

Leave me alone.
Forum Supporter
2021 Supporter
2022 Supporter
2023 Supporter
2024 Supporter
Trading Post Subscriber
I do promise that one of these days I will stop by. Sad considering you are not that far from me, lol. Maybe I will have to stop by and if nothing else shoot the chit with you for a bit.

Thank you again,
Xod
Nooo!!! Don't do it!!! DO NOT GO TO NEW FRONTIER ARMORY....

You WILL leave the store with something (no matter what you tell yourself) and they WILL make all other gun stores look like crap! Hahaha.

These guys are too much. I stopped in today while I was doing some estimates in north town, I was asked if I needed any help or had any questions several times.

What's up with that? I thought it was gun shop protocol to ignore the customers at all cost...and to talk down to them when you actually do interact with them? I guess you guys missed that memo, haha.

I kept saying "no no, I cant buy anything today..." but apparently I lied. I walked out of the store with a few .50 cal ammo cans because the price was too good.

Thanks for being helpful and polite! I've only ever stopped in twice but you guys have always greeted me before I can even take off my sunglasses! Keep up the good work.

I know where I'll be picking up that LCP that I wanna add to my CCW. :patriot:

Guido

Vegas' Favorite Gun Store
Commercial Sponsor
haha.... you guys are too much!

Thanks for all the support, and hopefully we'll be around for a long time with all your help!:thumbup:

Tophog

Biker Trailer Trash
Staff member
Forum Supporter
2019 Supporter
2020 Supporter
2021 Supporter
2022 Supporter
2023 Supporter
As word gets out, I'm sure the field will be narrowed down considerably.

Wally

Thank You Also

Stopped by Wed.A Sales Guy Talked To Me About American Eagle

22lr. Thanks For The Advice On It,Took My S&WMP 15-22 Out Ant It Are Up

The Rounds Like Candy

Wally

Xodius

Blaster of Birdies!
Forum Supporter
2023 Supporter
Trading Post Subscriber
My managing attorney just walked past me and was talking about guns. I talked to her for a few moments and she too is going to swing on buy and pick up a "big gun" lol. I told her about the Springfield XDM and about the Glock. She has a little girl at her house and wants to make sure she is safe both from the gun and with the gun. She is also thinking about getting her CCW. :) I say the more the merrier.

Dr. Marneaus

Leave me alone.
Forum Supporter
2021 Supporter
2022 Supporter
2023 Supporter
2024 Supporter
Trading Post Subscriber
You ought to start getting refferal fees haha.