• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Thanks for excellent service again!

MrTuna

Former Moderator
I brought my AR15 in to get a new compensator installed. It was a little tricky because the washers had to be timed to line it up right. Hugo the bearded gunslinger helped me out. You guys must have given me the long term customer discount because it was cheap. Just one of my many positive experiences at NFA since you opened the door :)

I'd like to piggy back on this post. NFA helped me out with a quick fix on an upper and helping me check off a rifle on my "really want to own" list.

Such a good bunch of folks working there.

MrTuna

Former Moderator
I'd like to piggy back on this post. NFA helped me out with a quick fix on an upper and helping me check off a rifle on my "really want to own" list.

Such a good bunch of folks working there.

I think I saw you there. Was Hugo cycling your AR and checking if the mags were seating right?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Guido

Vegas' Favorite Gun Store
Commercial Sponsor
Thanks for the feedback guys, its much appreciated! Make sure you leave a review on google or facebook so people outside of the forum can see as well!

Thanks for all the support, we really appreciate you supporting local business!

alglv1

----
Forum Supporter
+1 on the excellent service! I had a transfer arrive via Fed Ex this morning and expected a day or two before hearing from NFA. They gave me a call this afternoon and it was in my hands within the hour. I couldn't have asked for better service, and the tax I saved due to the pistol being a gift went toward a set of Trijicon HDs for my daughter's FNX. Guido, your staff is the best!