• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Thanks to 2nd Amendment Guns

I just wanted to post a big Thank You to Kalif and Samantha at 2nd Amendment Guns. This summer, while traveling with my family (I'm from Ohio) I had a need for some special services from a gun shop that I could trust. I found 2nd Amendment through this forum, and the posts in praise of this fine shop convinced me to contatc Kalif and inquire. He and Samantha went above & beyond to help me out - Samantha offered to stop by the store on a Sunday when they were closed to help me out when scheduling became a problem (turned out to be unnecessary, but I VERY much appreciated the offer!)

First-rate folks. If I lived in the area, this would be my gun shop of choice.

Again, Thank You. :thumbup:

Jonas

MAC702

LEGEN...wait for it... DARY!
Forum Supporter
2020 Supporter
Commercial Sponsor
I recently heard some really good stuff about this shop as well, and they are high on my list of places to check out as soon as possible.

teammazza

shooter
Forum Supporter
This is a great shop. I make sure to stop by there at least once a wk. They have good prices and are very friendly.

turborich

Obsessed Member
It's on the other side of town from me but this is a great little shop. Very friendly people and good prices. You couldn't find a nicer bunch of folks!

2ndA

It's your Right !!!
Commercial Sponsor
Preferred Private Party
Transfer Dealer
Jonas

Not a problem. We were happy to meet you, and glad that we could be of assistance during your travels. We just added something new. Check us out online we have added a new online store and we offer over 18,000 items www.2ndamendmentguns.com. You can purchase items on our store anywhere in the US. A percentage of sales will be given back to a veteran charity group. Please help us spread the word on your side of the world. Thank you

2ndA

It's your Right !!!
Commercial Sponsor
Preferred Private Party
Transfer Dealer
Every side of town

It's on the other side of town from me but this is a great little shop. Very friendly people and good prices. You couldn't find a nicer bunch of folks!
Thank you and we are glad you liked the shop. We have just lauched our new website www.2ndamendmentguns.com that brings the store closer to everyone on every side of town, and state. We offer over 18,000 items online. I hope this helps bring the shop a little closer to you. See you again soon.

2ndA

It's your Right !!!
Commercial Sponsor
Preferred Private Party
Transfer Dealer
No Problem

I wanted to thank the owner for his help with a private sale to another member of this board the other day...Honest, personable guy. thanks! I'll be back!
Not a problem, we are glad we could be of assistance to you.

gundamit

Super Duper Noob
Forum Supporter
2019 Supporter
2020 Supporter
Just stopped in today to snag some ammo and it was my first time there. I too live on the other side of town but they had the ammo I needed for a reasonable price. Great service and great place to go. Thanks again guys