• Chat feature is now enabled for ALL USERS!

The CCW waiting game...

JR3

living in Henderson NV
Wife and I walked in and got numbers at 9:12 AM. In and out of Metro in about 1.5 hours.
Got the paperwork submitted in about 15 minutes. waited a while for the fingerprinting and photo.

So paperwork submitted 1-29-18....
we'll see how long it takes to get CCW's

saddle

Obsessed Member
Forum Supporter
So Washoe County has updated the print quality, layout, and color scheme of the CCW cards they issue recently. Wondering if Clark has done the same. Anyone care to post an anonymized photo of their CCW?

Is this new layout standardized state-wide? Yay! No more CCWs that look like we're prisoners in jail?!

Justified

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
I did my renewal today at Metro. I got there at 7, was fourth in line and they opened the doors at 740 or there about. They gave out cards to show our place in line and then we had to line up at customer service at 800 to get our actual numbers.

I walked out around 840.

jfrey123

I aim to misbehave...
Staff member
Forum Supporter
I had to do a replacement card back in Nov and they gave me the new scheme. I dislike how they removed the sheriff's name but otherwise it's a huge step in quality.

saddle

Obsessed Member
Forum Supporter
I did my renewal today at Metro. I got there at 7, was fourth in line and they opened the doors at 740 or there about. They gave out cards to show our place in line and then we had to line up at customer service at 800 to get our actual numbers.

I walked out around 840.
Metro needs to get their stuff together, this is sad.

Office hours

Well from my understanding there was something that happened during the summer for somebody passed out outside or something too hot so now for the sheriff he intends to open up the building earlier let the cops handle the number system and then when it opens officially opens at 8 o'clock then that's when they hand out numbers.

I miss the old location.

Got there today at 8:10 for a renewal. My number was G18 and they were on G3. Finally called to the window at 9:30. After that I had to wait until 10:15 for photo and prints.