The laughable quality of modern smith and Wesson

Dr. Marneaus

Station Wagon Collector
Lolz

Well for the price and the wait I expected something awesome. I ordered mine during their Black Friday sale, the one sale a year more or less, then waited about 3 or 4 months.

It arrived.

1. It literally didn’t fit the gun. I could pull the trigger with the gun fully inserted. It still had like an inch and a half below the barrel inside the holster. Plain old didn’t fit.

2. There was tan and brown leather showing through the burnished edges everywhere. No matter which way you held the holster I could see brown through the black.

3. The coloring wasn’t nearly as vivid as their pictures. The silver literally looks like somebody half assedly filled in the logo with a silver sharpie. Not impressed with that. It looked like a kid made it.

4. The back of the holster is tan. Like dyed tan with a dark brown edge. They literally just use a piece of tan/brown leather instead of dying some black. That seems lazy.

5. They took it back no issues and sent me a new one. The new one fit and was about 75% better in terms of the above. But then I saw they had the first one listed for saw in their orphans section, at full price. that just seemed a little off to me.

Overal just not impressed with the quality combined with the wait and the price.

It’s fine, it works, looks okay from a distance, I’ve just bought nicer leather a lot sooner for a lot less.

Gullwing

1911 pistolsmith
Staff member
Lolz

Overal just not impressed with the quality combined with the wait and the price.

It’s fine, it works, looks okay from a distance, I’ve just bought nicer leather a lot sooner for a lot less.
Well that sucks. I have admired their stuff on FB for a while now. Guess I will have to find something else to spend my money on, when ever it is I get monies.