Titan Ammunition?

Is Titan Ammo out of Sparks, NV still in business? They used to be a forum sponsor and re-manufactured high quality brass cased ammo.

titanNV

NRA Endowment Member
Administrator
Forum Supporter
Sometimes the reloads cost just as much as Ammo Supply Warehouse. ASW is a forum sponsor.

Ricci

uber Member
Forum Supporter
Yes, they do even though they really aren't set up for retail there.

It's been a while since I've been there.
Me too, went there to buy some Amish furniture for the Tahoe house. The directions given to me went something like this: "If you pass the Bunny Ranch you've gone too far" LOL

Ramone

Obsessed Member
I remember when Titan was a sponsor on this forum. I shopped there quite a bit when they were open, and they were the only game in town for pistol ammo around 2013. I heard a rumor they went out of business because the cost of components to make ammo became too expensive or unavailable.

Put out of business by Big Ammo? Or was it the Russians with their Tula fodder that keeps turning up like a bad penny despite persistent internet assertions it has been banned from importation?

Facejackets

Low Speed High Drag
I’ve been using a lot of Nevada Ammunition lately. In the last month or so, I’ve shot probably 1000+ rounds between 223 and 9mm. I’ve had nothing but good luck with it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'll be damned, Lakeshore Ammo is in Zephyr Cove. I use that Safeway all the time in Roundhill and never noticed it. I'll pay them a visit when the roads are clear.
Purchased 9mm and .223 from Lakeshore on Tuesday. Met the guy in Carson City. He said they closed their Zephyr Cove storefront

Ricci

uber Member
Forum Supporter
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/QUOTE]
Purchased 9mm and .223 from Lakeshore on Tuesday. Met the guy in Carson City. He said they closed their Zephyr Cove storefront
Thanks, I was going to head over there on Friday. My observation of that little strip mall has been not many businesses seem to last long there even with Safeway as a hub.