• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Trail cam pics, 2020

Dusty

Obsessed Member
Forum Supporter
2019 Supporter
2020 Supporter
I put a lot of time in hiking in the hills and beating the trails to find these places. It’s almost like a second job. I’ve had cameras out since March. I’ve put in up to 90 miles in a day on my razor, while hiking in and out of these places. MondayI checked 7 cameras and still have three more to check. I didn’t draw any tags but I still go do this. Why? Because I believe one does not need a tag to go out into the hills with your family and enjoy it. Here before long I will hopefully start videoing the bulls and buck’s. I hope to work on my elk calling skills while I’m at it. I hope you enjoy that I take the time to post these here. I’m _thereal3d in instagram, if you would like more pictures. Thanks

gixxer760

Domestic Terrorist aka pa
Forum Supporter
2019 Supporter
2020 Supporter
sounds like when i was running a small trap line. every other day putting in miles on the truck and more on the boots to get to them.

how long have you been doing this? Noticed they changed the laws in 2018 for game cams and putting a "season" on them.... because animals really notice that the game cam is there.....

Dusty

Obsessed Member
Forum Supporter
2019 Supporter
2020 Supporter
[QUOTE="gixxer760, post: 1344751, member: 2036"

how long have you been doing this? Noticed they changed the laws in 2018 for game cams and putting a "season" on them.... because animals really notice that the game cam is there.....[/QUOTE]

Cameras can be out until the first of August. Not sure the date, but it’s before archery season starts. It’sa god law of your a archery hunter. It really sucks when your in singing and someone comes stomping by, headed to check their cameras. I’ve had mine out since March.